PDA

View Full Version : Apple harvest festival near Gettysburg

Chikez
10-08-2010, 03:29 AM
Anyone else interested in riding up to the festival near Gettysburg this Saturday? The weather is suppose to be fabulous. I live in the Woodlawn /Catonsville area of Baltimore County and would be glad to meet up with folks to ride up. I will check the board Friday night and send you my cell phone number if you want to meet up.

Chikez ( Karen )
Blue RTS new DPS installed
:ohyea:

mooneych
10-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Our Spyder group on Meetup.com is meeting tomorrow at 0900 and ride to Antietam battlefield. Check out the group and join us.

Chris.

millers1
10-08-2010, 11:23 AM
We've got other stuff going on but something else to do if you're near Antietam or Gettysburg... Catoctin Colorfest, in Thurmont MD. 100K are expected so traffic should be interesting in the area! :yikes:

http://thurmontfirst.com/html/colorfest.html

Chikez
10-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Saturday was wonderful. Sorry I did not meet up with the group doing the run from Gettysburg. We loved the weather and had a great time.

Karen

bruiser
10-10-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm originally from Md. Lived in Essex & Rosedale. Graduated from Overlea '68. Now live in NC. Travel through Frederick and Thurmont on the way to Hanover to visit my sister. Beautiful area. Ryde a 2010 RT S.