PDA

View Full Version : service

texasride
10-06-2010, 01:29 PM
hey just a note if you are ever near Selma Texas stop by the Kent power sports dealer they have a number one service dept, again a minor problem with the :spyder2: a broken shock adjustor and they got it fix in a fast and friendly maner, a top notch service thanks Rod, ZACK, and
Brad. Again the top service dept in Texas in my book.:2thumbs::yes:

superfly5
10-06-2010, 03:01 PM
I would be cautious with them as well.....Had 3000 mile service done and had to tell them about the service bulletin about belt tension and even provided the bulletin number. When they called me to pick it up, they had not done anything about belt tension and I had to ask them again to check it out.

Yamaha of SA bought out Joe Harrison and I live closer to Yamaha of SA. there prices are a little higher than what Joe Harrison's were.

I suggested to Yamaha of San Antonio (salesman and service advisor) to log into this forum and it would really help them in keeping up to date with spyder owners and their concerns, especially with products and service.

TonyMac
10-06-2010, 03:15 PM
Lovely. I just had them do my DPS replacement along with the 6,000 mile service and I asked them to check and do all outstanding service bulletins and specifically asked them about the belt tension one. He said they took care of all bulletins but now that I think about it, they didn't list the bulletins in the service print out so I don't know if they did them or not.

Is it too much to expect decent, professional and thorough service these days?

texasride
10-07-2010, 05:36 AM
hey i know what you are saying but this is my third bike from them, talk with brad the service tec he check all service notice on mine any way each to their own the have been good to me.:spyder2::2thumbs: