PDA

View Full Version : Bikers For Babies Ride, Fort Myers Nov 6-7

BikerDoc
10-04-2010, 12:13 PM
I would like to organize a spyder group from across Florida to Ride in this 38 mile (naples to Fort Myers) law enforced non stop ride to raise money for March of Dimes. My departure point is Orlando area. There will likely be around 1800 bikes in the event. Past years have been in this range. Nov 6th is a big bike night/rally evening with vendors, entertainment , food, etc and Sunday Morning Nov 7th is actual ride.. Its amazing to see a 14 mile long stream of bikes.
We could ride down Sat, party and overnight, then participate in the ride event, then return Sunday afternoon to various Florida destinations.. I have ridden in this several years and it is a blast. go to www.bikersforbabies.org for more info and to sign up.
Or if you can not join us for the ride then please go to www.bikersforbabies.org/bikerdoc to sponsor me on my ride. For every dollar anyone contributes I match it personally with a dollar and my former employer matches it again with a dollar so every dollar you could give produces three dollars for the BABIES.. BikerDoc

sandy
10-20-2010, 09:42 PM
have about eight can ams going also comeing up your way around the13th give me a shout.email rochelle.sandy@yahoo.com hopeing to meet up with effgjamis when we are up your way.