PDA

View Full Version : Dynojet need couple of more test spyders

aka1004
10-03-2010, 09:35 AM
A rs and rt for o2 sensor controller test and can be in any state of tuning, stock or with performance mods. There is a chance that it could trigger a fault light like last one did only spyder but it will clear by turning spyder off plus latest controller I have now on my spyder does not trigger the fault lights Any more any way but they wanna put it on couple of mre spiders for testing.
You will receive the controller free and can be used as a stand alone unit without power commander and air to fuel ratio is adjustable. It will lack the high rpm/throttle zolt of speed a little by itself

Campverdefela
10-03-2010, 11:49 AM
A rs and rt for o2 sensor controller test and can be in any state of tuning, stock or with performance mods. There is a chance that it could trigger a fault light like last one did only spyder but it will clear by turning spyder off plus latest controller I have now on my spyder does not trigger the fault lights Any more any way but they wanna put it on couple of mre spiders for testing.
You will receive the controller free and can be used as a stand alone unit without power commander and air to fuel ratio is adjustable. It will lack the high rpm/throttle zolt of speed a little by itself
Can this be used with an Evol.02 modifier in place?

Lamonster
10-03-2010, 12:49 PM
no

qasamm
10-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I'd be willing to test on my 09 gs/rs.

aka1004
10-03-2010, 01:08 PM

It will take place of evo's. It's better version of o2 sensor controller, basically.

aka1004
10-03-2010, 01:09 PM
I'd be willing to test on my 09 gs/rs.

I am sorry. They want spyders in vegas area.