PDA

View Full Version : MY CUSTOM SEAT

Spyder>gsxr
09-27-2010, 07:15 PM
I had my seat stripped of all the old foam.I had a new type memory foam custom made.I dipped out the seat some to lower me closer to the ground.This allowed me to add about a 6' backrest without changing the appearance too much.I also had the backrest moved forward about 3" which makes me feel more "locked in" to the seat.Now,when I give the gas to go-I don't feel like i am sliding back.My arms also feel a little more relaxed because I don't feel as extended out.NOW FOR THE BEST NEWS OF ALL!!!!! I have a solar reflective leather for the cover .I can and have went oldside after my Spdyer has sit in 100 degree weather and just sit on it and go.Thats right-it does not get HOT at all.Just mildly warm.My old seat would burn me up and made me want to ripp the seat off.I know a lot of people have never heard of it but it works and i wouldn't trade you for any seat -Corbin or anything else -for mine.Look at it and if you want more details just email me.Oh -one other thing.The man custom made my seat,let me ride with just the foam for a week and then he made some more custom fits for me and then he covered it with the leather and didnt charge me a single dime more. The price will blow your mind!!! View my album for a closer look.

gpthree
09-30-2010, 08:40 AM
The price will blow your mind!!! View my album for a closer look.

Nice seat! Blow your mind in a good way or bad way. :shocked:

Spyder>gsxr
09-30-2010, 10:11 PM
oh :clap: good way! $360. $90.00 of it was for the reflective leather otherwise it would have been $270 :2thumbs:priced a corbin seat-$1080 :gaah: priced a custom seat from can-am $575 :gaah: price others too.but all those-when you buy them they are yours whether you like them or not.highrollers works with you til you're happy

1VENOM
09-30-2010, 11:16 PM
:2thumbs: Very nice looking seat, and the increased back rest looks very comfortable. Have you ridden much since you installed the new seat?
Is the manufacture setup for doing more seats, if so, how do I contact them? :pray:

Spyder>gsxr
10-02-2010, 03:55 PM
welcomeHigh Rollers Motorcycle Seats in Winston Salem,NC 336-788-4842 Butch . You can ship it to him describing what you want.He can ship it back to you and let you try it out before he covers it with leather or whatever you decide.May cost a little shipping but cheaper than driving.:yes:try it and you'll be happy

mooneych
10-14-2010, 08:38 PM
oh :clap: good way! $360. $90.00 of it was for the reflective leather otherwise it would have been $270 :2thumbs:priced a corbin seat-$1080 :gaah: priced a custom seat from can-am $575 :gaah: price others too.but all those-when you buy them they are yours whether you like them or not.highrollers works with you til you're happy

Bill Mayer in California can build you a custom leather saddle for $520 plus shipping. They have a special until the end of the month. Its worth a look.