PDA

View Full Version : Props

mdr
09-27-2010, 10:17 AM
It's so rare to get excellent service these days, and we tend to write about the crappy vendors. So I wanted to give some props to companies I've dealt with recently that have been GREAT. I'm not affiliated with any of them in any way.
1. If you live in So. Cal., you are probably already familiar with Lou of Pirate Powersports. Great tech, rides a Spyder, and actually came to my house to pick up my spyder when I was too busy with work to bring it in for service--house call for my Spyder! Fair prices, excellent service.
2. Custom dynamics. I ordered grips and adjustable foot rest brackets. Professional and helpful on the phone, immediate e-mail confirming purchase, follow-up e-mail when product was shipped. Love both products.
3. Lots of folks have said that Madstad is an outstanding company, and they are right. I was on windshield #4 and ready to give up. Called and spoke with the owner who gave me a guarantee that I would like his shield, or I could send it back for a full refund. He also told me to wait 24 hours to order the shield because he was getting ready to offer an internet special. The robo brackets make all the difference in the world. I can finally drive at highway speeds without head bobble.
4. AAA electronics. I found these guys online at ebay, and called to speak to the owner directly. I ordered a Blueant F4 Interphone, and he shipped it out that day so I could get it in time for an upcoming ride. Really nice guy, and will give you a discount if you call directly instead of using ebay. Nothing better than streaming music from my iphone/ipod while ryding.

The recent mods have really added enjoyment to my ryde, and I really appreciate all of the vendors.

mooneych
09-27-2010, 11:27 AM
+1 on Custom Dynamics. Superior service.:2thumbs: