PDA

View Full Version : Home from the Smokies

Mo Lee
09-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Enjoyed meeting and visiting with everyone, can't wait for Spyderfest US.

SpyderWolf
09-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Gald to hear you made it home safely.

It looks like it will be my turn for an extended ryde to make it to the SpyderFest event next. :thumbup:

BumbleBee
09-26-2010, 08:17 PM
We are home too! Glad you all made it :D

Was so great to meet up with our friends and meet a lot of new friends, more faces to put with their avatars.

Enjoyed roasting Gene's weenies at the pool!

Lamont's BBQ was great. What a sight to see so many spyders in one area.

Just enjoyed hanging out with everybody at Lamont's, Pub, and Hotel parking Lot.

We did the Tail of the Dragon! That was a great ryde, exciting it was.
Finished it off with ice cream (A Missouri tradition).

What a trip we had today, frooze our heinies off :(, was soooo cold, overcast and cloudy, and a light drizzle most of the day.

Good news, we made it home and cut 2 hours off our time, than when we went to TN. Luckily no ticket :D

dave01
09-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Good news, we made it home and cut 2 hours off our time, than when we went to TN. Luckily no ticket :D

HOOLIGAN.......:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SpyderWolf
09-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Glad to hear you made it home as well BumbleBee. We actually got lucky by leaving on Saturday from Mountain Motorsports at 11:30. We hit rain for about a 1/2 hour, whereas it has rained all day here with thunder and lightning thrown in for fun. :shocked:

G-Man
09-26-2010, 09:06 PM
HOOLIGAN.......:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

(wanna be ;-)

SethO
09-27-2010, 03:01 AM
I just got home, thanks again to doc, forest, harvey, dan, other dan, bruce, lamont and everyone else that gave me a hand with stuff.

3500 miles in 4.5 days is the longest streak of my riding career, doc of course blasted everyone with his salt flat time and adventure.

it was great to meet all the ppl that comment or read the randomness on there that makes everyones spyder experince better. Ruined another ipod because of the rain in st louis, froze my ass off on the way back, 47 degrees is cold if you are used to 100 temp. I also KNOW the vss is working , missed a 150+ doe at 100mph and a raccoon ran got avoided with out the brakes.

Hope everyone had a great time.