PDA

View Full Version : Isle of Man TT... A MUST WATCH!

Raptor
09-26-2010, 01:04 AM
Are you guys watching this? I caught the 600cc class this morning. The Super Stocks go tomorrow. This is the best racing I have seen all year. Thie circuit is absolutely incredible! You have to see it to believe it! :2thumbs:

Sopher
09-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Talking with a friend of mine who comes from the UK, says the TT has been running for like 100 years. Some of the AVERAGE speed is 160mph on some sport bikes. Even well know race car drivers that go 220, wont do this course.

DragonSpyder
09-27-2010, 09:42 AM
Interesting Fact : The sidecars take many of the corners faster than the 2 wheelers!

Raptor
09-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Interesting Fact : The sidecars take many of the corners faster than the 2 wheelers!

Now THAT is an interesting fact! I truly am amazed by that. What I do know is that I totally enjoyed watching it this year and can't wait for next year's events!

It's pretty interesting when you have a world Superbike champion who moved to the island say he loves to watch but will not do the course! That tells you something right there. I thought the camera work that was done this year was fantastic! :thumbup: It really gave you the impression of just how fast these guys were going and the lines they were using. My Wife even got into it. She was amazed at how fast they were going through town! Frankly, so was I!