PDA

View Full Version : Seal FloorBoards RT SE5 are here

sealfloorboards
09-22-2010, 07:06 PM
Hi All,

The Seal FloorBoards RT SE5 are finally here and ready to ship. Check them out at sealfloorboards.com. I've had a huge call for them and now you can see them on my new, updated website. I've added a Gallery page which shows more detailed photos of both the RS and RT models. The Products page shows how simple they are.

John
Seal FloorBoards

phillipbj
09-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi All,

The Seal FloorBoards RT SE5 are finally here and ready to ship. Check them out at sealfloorboards.com. I've had a huge call for them and now you can see them on my new, updated website. I've added a Gallery page which shows more detailed photos of both the RS and RT models. The Products page shows how simple they are.

John
Seal FloorBoards

John do you have them for a RTS SM5? I like the way they look but mine is not SE.

sealfloorboards
09-25-2010, 10:36 AM
John do you have them for a RTS SM5? I like the way they look but mine is not SE.

Hi Phillippbj,

Thanks for your interest. The RT SM5 is on my list but it's going to be a bit before it's ready. I want to get the RS SE5 and SM5 and the RT SE5 firmly in place before I bring out anything else. I don't want to rush anything before it's truly ready.

Best wishes,

John
Seal FloorBoards