PDA

View Full Version : Got the Micron back on the Spyder

hawkiii
09-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Hey everybody, if you were at the Libertyville Candalwood Suites you probably remember how loud we were when we left on Sunday after the event. Jim Potts and his wife Cat were kind enough to help us out with an exhaust and they even shipped the Micron back to us in California. Well, after talking with Evan before we left I knew we would have to do something about running so lean and frying the front gaskets on the Micron. After we had been home about a week Jim and Cat shipped the Micron back to us so before I reinstalled it I picked up the O2 Modifier from Evoluzione and one of their air filters. I have to say I am really pleased so far with the way things are going. I do need a new glass repack but other than that I am a pretty happy guy. I changed the oil a couple weeks ago and decided to try the iridium plugs so while I had it opened up I decided to reroute the evap vent line. I went for a short twenty mile ride to make sure everything is buttoned up and I am ready to go. We are going to ride to the bay area tomorrow to meet some SpyderRyders for lunch, should be fun. Sure is nice to have the growl back on the Spyder.