PDA

View Full Version : Susan G Komen 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk Fundraiser Ryde to the Campo Train Museum

Pincushion
09-14-2010, 11:40 PM
Hello fellow SpyderLovers members,
I am asking for your support again this year, we had a decent turnout in 2009 with very short notice and I thank those that made it last year. I know that my Spyder family can do some great things and this is yet another chance to do so.

Come join us for a charity ryde for a very worthy cause in support of the Susan G Komen 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk for the Cure.

What: Susan G Komen 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk Fundraiser Ryde to the Campo Train Museum for an antique train ride
When: Saturday, October 9th 2010 at 8:30 a.m.
Where: Jamacha Mobil gas station at the Rancho San Diego Target
Parking Lot
2911 Jamacha Rd, El Cajon CA 92019
(We will leave the lot at 9 a.m. Sharp!)

The ryde to the museum is 52 miles and takes about 1½ hours.
Donation for the ryde is $30 a person or $50 a couple.
This covers the train ticket for each rider, donation to the fund and lunch which includes a sandwich, bag of chips, piece of fruit and drink.
The train ride is the Golden State Excursion. It leaves the depot at 11 a.m. and takes about 1 hour. Access http://www.sdrm.org/events/mc-tour/ for more information about this train ride portion of the trip.
The train seats 125. Please RSVP by Friday, October 1. We need to have an accurate count for train tickets and lunch.

I know that so many people have been affected by breast cancer either directly or indirectly, and this is your chance to help make a difference in the fight against this devastating disease.

Please invite your friends, neighbors and anybody that rydes (or rides), any motorcycle is welcome....Everyone will have a good time!

I will be posting a flyer tomorrow....
Please feel free to contact me for more information......

Pincushion
09-18-2010, 07:04 PM
The pdf for the ryde is too big to post here....I will see what else I can do.

Feel free to email or PM me your email address and I will send you the flyer.

Pincushion
10-08-2010, 03:14 PM
The RYDE is tomorrow ... come on!

SPYDER4FUN
10-08-2010, 03:37 PM
:thumbup:

I plan on being there George !

Sandy