PDA

View Full Version : O.K. -- When?

Florida Rev
09-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Now that fall is around the corner,will there be a Westcoast Spyder gathering sometime in the not too distant future? I'd really like to meet Doc and some of the individuals who have a bunch of miles behind them and see what some of the mods look like, maybe even sit on an RS with risers to see which ones are right for me.

I've seen a few of you on the road, so when will everybody be at the same place at the same time?

I'll keep an eye on this page in hopes of some possible gatherings.

johnnyg
09-11-2010, 08:46 PM
What part of FL do you live in, I l live SE of Ocala. John:spyder2:

effgjamis
09-11-2010, 11:50 PM
I will be at westcoast power sports Wed. Most likely get there about 9AM

Looking forward to meeting you Rev.

Getting ready for the Lamonster BBQ and Spyder in the smokies ( Gatlinburg, TN. ) and will be leaving on the 21st and hopefully meeting up with Randy and Bruce and some others at Wildwood and group departing for Gatlinburg.

Check the Florida Chapter for details of the Gatlinburg trip.

Florida Rev
09-12-2010, 07:48 AM
I will be at westcoast power sports Wed. Most likely get there about 9AM

Looking forward to meeting you Rev.

Getting ready for the Lamonster BBQ and Spyder in the smokies ( Gatlinburg, TN. ) and will be leaving on the 21st and hopefully meeting up with Randy and Bruce and some others at Wildwood and group departing for Gatlinburg.

Check the Florida Chapter for details of the Gatlinburg trip.
I'll be at home waiting for a furniture delivery until about 11 or 12. Do you think you will be there very long, cause if you are, maybe we can do lunch?

Florida Rev
09-12-2010, 07:49 AM
What part of FL do you live in, I l live SE of Ocala. John:spyder2:

Just north of Clearwater. Palm Harbor.

effgjamis
09-12-2010, 10:41 AM
I'll be at home waiting for a furniture delivery until about 11 or 12. Do you think you will be there very long, cause if you are, maybe we can do lunch?

I will most likely be there for a few hours.
Hopefully my rear shock is in for install, and I do know they will be installing the new DPS ( 2 hrs install at least).

Lunch sounds good..
407-520-1061 cell

Forrest

Florida Rev
09-12-2010, 11:05 AM
I just realized that my profile only listed "Florida" as my location, and as we all know, Florida is a pretty big place. Sorry for any confusion that this may have caused.

Florida Rev
09-12-2010, 11:07 AM
I will most likely be there for a few hours.
Hopefully my rear shock is in for install, and I do know they will be installing the new DPS ( 2 hrs install at least).

Lunch sounds good..
407-520-1061 cell

Forrest

I realized that there is more than one Powersports dealer and it is highly unlikely that you would be having service done in Clearwater. On the outside chance that you will be in Clearwater, I'd love to do lunch, otherwise we'll have to wait until Leesburg or maybe Biketoberfest in Daytona.

dave01
09-12-2010, 11:44 AM
I realized that there is more than one Powersports dealer and it is highly unlikely that you would be having service done in Clearwater. On the outside chance that you will be in Clearwater, I'd love to do lunch, otherwise we'll have to wait until Leesburg or maybe Biketoberfest in Daytona.

Forrest comes all the way to Clearwater. He knows where the best dealer is...LOL

effgjamis
09-12-2010, 08:31 PM

Westcoast Powersports, CLEARWATER, FL....

Yes Dave is correct, I do ride the 180 miles round trip to have a dealer that cares and does good service.

Florida Rev
09-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Westcoast Powersports, CLEARWATER, FL....

Yes Dave is correct, I do ride the 180 miles round trip to have a dealer that cares and does good service.
Then I'll give you a call as soon as the furniture is delivered.

dave01
09-14-2010, 08:38 PM
See ya'll there tomorrow. I will be the one on the Spyder...LOL

effgjamis
09-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Har de har har.. blow me down.

Florida Rev
09-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Furniture company called. Will be here between 9:30 and noon. Hope it's earlier rather than later.

MotorTony
09-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Hey, Rev! I am free most days. The wife will ride with me on weekends. Let me know when you want to ride.

BikerDoc
09-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Now that fall is around the corner,will there be a Westcoast Spyder gathering sometime in the not too distant future? I'd really like to meet Doc and some of the individuals who have a bunch of miles behind them and see what some of the mods look like, maybe even sit on an RS with risers to see which ones are right for me.

I've seen a few of you on the road, so when will everybody be at the same place at the same time?

I'll keep an eye on this page in hopes of some possible gatherings.

I was at the Winter HAVEN bikenight last night and there were 4 spyders, 2 RTs, and 2 RS. In talking with some of the folks (mainly from avon park and sebring area - they mentioned they go to Plant City monthly bikefeet and tht it is a great event.. by attending some of these events I am meeting more and more spyder ryders to ride with..