PDA

View Full Version : Before and After

sabunim5
09-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Those of you that know me, know that I have been pulling my trailer with my Spyder since before the first Spyders in the Smokies rally. I have always wanted to get it painted to match the Spyder better, but it never quite fit into the budget. I finally saw an add on Craigs List from a painter that wanted to trade his services for a motorcycle. My 91 K100RS BMW is gone, :(, but my trailer is now the same silver as the Spyder. :clap: Since it was getting a new paint job, I basically rebuilt or replaced everything else on the trailer too (shocks, bearings, seals, tires etc.) I have added some red accents to the Spyder and some red and black accents to the trailer. Jan and I planned to go to Spyders in the Smokies again this year, but Jan got a commission to do the do the art work for the Greater Gulf Coast Seafood Festival and has to be there to sign her work while the Spyder gathering is going on. So instead, we are headed to Arkansas on Monday for a week of twisty roads and whatever those roads may bring. I personally am sort of proud of how it came out and am getting even more positive comments than before., I am a Happy Camper :ohyea: I thought I'd share a few before and after pics. Ryde Safe and Enjoy :thumbup: After seeing this posted it is obvious to me that I have to come out of my cave and learn how to put better quality pics on a web host so that I can post more, and better quality pictures. The pictures lost a lot of quality in resizing and I can still only post five. One step at a time.

Lamonster
09-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Wow, that looks great. :thumbup::congrats:

dave01
09-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Nice, looks like a ton of room inside that trailer too.

DynamoBT
09-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Sharp looking set up! Hope you have a great time on your Arkansas trip!

NancysToy
09-10-2010, 05:03 PM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Capt John
09-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Looks awesome Steven. You and Jan have a great trip. :congrats: to Jan on the commission.

SpyderWolf
09-10-2010, 05:26 PM
:congrats:

That looks good.

groundeffect
09-10-2010, 06:21 PM
:thumbup::thumbup:

dancogan
09-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Great before and after shots. It's looking sharp! :clap:

docdoru
09-10-2010, 07:39 PM