PDA

View Full Version : Cassoday, KS Rally report

Major Finder
09-08-2010, 06:50 PM
My wife and I rode to the rally in Cassoday, Kansas, over Labor Day weekend. There is a rally there on the first Sunday of every riding month with thousands of bikes and lots of vendors and things to eat. We saw three other Spyders there and met a gentleman from Ottawa, KS waiting for his to be delivered. We also met a gentleman from Manhattan whose wife owned one and he was considering getting one for himself. We saw a yellow one from Springfield, Missouri, and visited with those folks for a while. I took a photo of a cool white one with the spyder web graphics on the front but didn't get to meet the owner. There was a silver Spyder there, too.

We had a lot of bikers wander over to examine ours and ask questions. I was surprised there is still so much wonderment and amazement about the Spyder, yet. I guess there are a lot of people who haven't seen one closeup.

It is a beautiful ryde through the Flint Hills of Kansas. Cassoday is just north of Wichita, KS and is a small one dog town. There are two rallies left this year in October and November. I recommend you ryding there at least once to check it out and let others check your ryde out.

Maybe we'll see you there or on the road.

Major Finder

fastfraser
09-08-2010, 07:10 PM
:thumbup:Thanks for the pics. Sounds like a good time was had by all.

docdoru
09-08-2010, 07:18 PM
:2thumbs: