PDA

View Full Version : Lamonster's BBQ

sealfloorboards
09-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Hi :spyder2: lovers,

As much as I would love to attend Lamonster's BBQ it is just to far form Oregon and I'm busy shipping out orders. However, I will be giving a gift certificatee for a set of Seal FloorBoards (RT SE5, RS SE5 or RS SM5) to one lucky party goer. Good Luck and have a Ball.

Best,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Remember, when you ride a motorcycle, you are the "Designated Driver".

effgjamis
09-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Thanks for all... and sorry you will miss the super time.

ntxYguy2009
09-08-2010, 12:20 PM
John,

Sorry that you won't be able to make it. I will do the honors and eat some extra BBQ in your absence.

Maybe I will do better this year...last year I was one of the lucky receipients of a pink t-shirt! :yikes:

David

sealfloorboards
09-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Thanks for all... and sorry you will miss the super time.

Hey effgjamis,

Thanks for checking in. Eat a couple ribs for me. Maybe you'll win the floorboards. Ya just never know.

Have fun,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Lamonster
09-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Thanks for your donation :thumbup:

sealfloorboards
09-08-2010, 02:58 PM
John,

Sorry that you won't be able to make it. I will do the honors and eat some extra BBQ in your absence.

Maybe I will do better this year...last year I was one of the lucky receipients of a pink t-shirt! :yikes:

David

Hey David,

Thanks for checking in. Feel free to eat what I won't be able to. Good luck with the door prizes. Nothing sets a pink T-shirt loke a set of black Seal FloorBoards. Wish I could make it. Maybe next year.

Have a blast,

John
Seal FloorBoards

BajaRon
09-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Hi :spyder2: lovers,

As much as I would love to attend Lamonster's BBQ it is just to far form Oregon and I'm busy shipping out orders. However, I will be giving a gift certificatee for a set of Seal FloorBoards (RT SE5, RS SE5 or RS SM5) to one lucky party goer. Good Luck and have a Ball.

Best,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Remember, when you ride a motorcycle, you are the "Designated Driver".

I understand completely! As much as I'd like to go to the BBQ I'm also wondering if it's worth the wear and tear, not to mention the long hours in the saddle.

After all! I'm in Greeneville and Lamont is way over there in Mosheim! :yikes:

But seriously, sorry you can't make it. Oregon is a long way. I think it's way out, like somewhere past Knoxville or something! :D

kencraft
09-08-2010, 06:29 PM
John my floor boards came in today . got them on in about 30 minutes, only rode a few miles today and they are comfortable. Hope to ride some miles tomorrow. plan on being at Lamonts BBQ if any one wants to see them. Ken Craft

SpyderWolf
09-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the support John. Sorry we will miss you at the BBQ, but perhaps you will be able to make it to SpyderFest in Missouri in the spring. I think that might be a little closer to you. :D

BumbleBee
09-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Thanks for your donation :2thumbs:

Sorry to hear you going to miss out all the fun.

SpyderFest, Cuba, Missouri is April 28th to May 1st!

What part of Oregon are you from? I just seen it, Newburg!
G-Man is from Portland :thumbup: