PDA

View Full Version : Great riding...

RTaz
09-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Well Devl is getting some miles on her Spyder and she is loving it...went for a short 100 miles today but with the wind and cooler temps. we decided to ride more tomorrow and Monday...we did pass another Spyder on M-46 by Caro heading east...

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t266/bobtaz/IMG_3651.jpg

fastfraser
09-04-2010, 05:52 PM
:gaah:Cold and wet up here to-day. Maybe tomorrow.

RTaz
09-05-2010, 09:40 AM
Well ...the weather seems to be a little better today so we are getting together with a few friends and heading back up into the thumb area maybe Caseville ...probably stop at Murdogs in Caro for one of their famous coney dogs....:2thumbs:

Some Guy
09-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Well ...the weather seems to be a little better today so we are getting together with a few friends and heading back up into the thumb area maybe Caseville ...probably stop at Murdogs in Caro for one of their famous coney dogs....:2thumbs:

Well, you won't see me today...I'm heading the other way to Lake Michigan.

BTW...I grew up in Saginaw and escaped after graduating high school (Arthur Hill...my dad was a teacher at Douglas MacArthur/Heritage high schools).

Have a great ryde! :thumbup:

RTaz
09-05-2010, 05:58 PM
rode about 220 miles today ...Devl is doing great, this was her longest ride on her own bike so far. We has six bikes ,started out a little cool but warmed up okay by late afternoon, stopped at Williams Inn for a bit to eat (just south of Harbour Beach on M-25) great food.:doorag: