09-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Anyone going this thursday anyone anyone bueller bueller

bill pitman
09-01-2010, 07:19 PM
We'll be there, 5:45 or so

Bill

boborgera
09-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Hey Rog, i would like to go again but I'm having a barn delivered late Thursday afternoon. Besides if i can make it i might have to take my Kaw ER 6n The Spyder still won't hold an idle when the engine warms up.
I Took the bike apart can't find whats wrong, Pulled the plugs there OK, plugged the canister no change, No vacuum leaks, went though the relays all good. Oh yea checked the battery everything is good back there., No codes showing .
Going to trailer it Tuesday to my dealer.
Usually between my Sons and I , we can fix any piece of equipment but this must be computer related.:sour:

Roger
09-02-2010, 06:52 AM
Hey Rog, i would like to go again but I'm having a barn delivered late Thursday afternoon. Besides if i can make it i might have to take my Kaw ER 6n The Spyder still won't hold an idle when the engine warms up.
I Took the bike apart can't find whats wrong, Pulled the plugs there OK, plugged the canister no change, No vacuum leaks, went though the relays all good. Oh yea checked the battery everything is good back there., No codes showing .
Going to trailer it Tuesday to my dealer.
Usually between my Sons and I , we can fix any piece of equipment but this must be computer related.:sour:

Sorry to here that if i think of anything i will let you know maybe do a post about it maybe somebody else had the same problem. Hope you get it fixed.

Roger
09-02-2010, 12:39 PM
bump

burg650
09-02-2010, 05:19 PM
No Spyder riding for a while maybe not till next year, had a bad wipe-out on my jet ski doing 52mph on the Hudson River and got some fracture and torn ligament not to mention bruised all over.