PDA

View Full Version : new mod on my RT - stripped backside

chris56
08-28-2010, 09:53 AM
stopped on a traffic light - two young boys with a BMW-car couldn`t stop fast enough and "boxed" me away
not really hurted ...but feel my back now ..
my second crash in 30 years - was good to seat on a spyder in such a situation..thanks god ..

BumbleBee
08-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Glad to hear you are okay. Could of been bad for you. :2thumbs:

Sorry about your spyder, hope it gets fixed soon, and you are back on the road soon again. :(

SpyderWolf
08-28-2010, 09:38 PM
That stinks. I hope your back gets to feeling better soon, and they are able to fix your Spyder quickly as well. Best of luck to you.

Lamonster
08-28-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Get that back checked out Bro, it could give you problems later down the road. nojoke

Big Arm
08-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Take care of the back Chris. Sorry to hear about the Spyder, but again......better to be on a Spyder, than a two wheeler.

bikeguy
08-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Hope your back is okay, Chris. Sorry about the Spyder and hope it can be fixed quickly. You definitely would have been in more trouble had you been on a 2-wheeler. Hope you're back on the road soon.

Cotton

SpyderFun
08-28-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Get that back checked out Bro, it could give you problems later down the road. nojoke

:agree:
Ask me how I know!

Glad you weren't seriously hurt. Hope the bike is soon fix back to fac-specs! Sorry you will have to deal with BRP as your parts supplier....:gaah:

IWN2RYD
08-29-2010, 12:14 AM
:agree:
Ask me how I know!

Glad you weren't seriously hurt. Hope the bike is soon fix back to fac-specs! Sorry you will have to deal with BRP as your parts supplier....:gaah:
+1!!!
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:: agree:

Straight up... You only get one back.. Adrenalin wears off... And muscles and such sometimes take a while to tell the nerves that you are hurt nojoke

I speak from experience as I am sure many here are :2thumbs::doorag:

Very pleased to read it was not worse than it was... :thumbup: