PDA

View Full Version : Corbin Seat with Passenger Arm Rest

MouthPiece
08-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Went to Corbin in Daytona today and had my Corbin seat, back rest, passenger back rest and most importantly arm rests installed. I can tell you right now that "the little lady" absolutely loves it. She feels so much more secure with this set up. I just felt it was only fair to her to have something that would eliminate the constant holding onto the handles. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics.

MouthPiece
08-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Hopefully these are better pics. Sorry, but I'm a bit new to this resizing stuff.

Chris PE # 0004

3Ryder
08-27-2010, 10:51 AM
Did they give you an ETA on the cup holder and rain cover?

Lamonster
08-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Looks great :2thumbs:

SpyderLuv
08-27-2010, 11:35 AM
:2thumbs: Very, very nice. Is it a lot more comfortable for both of you compared to the original seat? Looks like it will be a nice ride. Was thinking about Corbin but will have to wait till $$ becomes available or I hit Powerball or Lotto. LOL
Ryde safe

LDFIREWORKS
08-27-2010, 11:40 AM
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

canam9
08-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Curious on how the sound is from the rear speakers now that the armrest are installed. Have a safe ride home and keep us posted.:chat: :popcorn: :ani29:

Prense01
08-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Curious on how the sound is from the rear speakers now that the armrest are installed. Have a safe ride home and keep us posted.:chat: :popcorn: :ani29:

My wife said she could not tell a difference with the sound from the rear speakers. I couldn't tell anything different either, but I don't hear the rears hardly at all anyway.

Chris :spyder:

MouthPiece
08-27-2010, 02:13 PM
I'd have to second, Chris', (above) comment that he didn't see any difference in the speaker. As for the ride, my wife absolutely loves it. She feels very snug in the seat. Consequently, when I make turns, she feels she is a part of the spyder when it is turning. Mind you my wife is a fairly slender built woman so there was room for "play" before the arm rests were installed.

The Corbin seat is very comfortable for me as well. I personally like the back rest that I got. It seems to hold my body in position better and makes for a more secure ride.

All in all I am very pleased with this setup especially when I've been looking for the arm rests for several months.