PDA

View Full Version : Still puts a smile on my face....

Magic Man
08-25-2010, 07:51 AM
Being the peak riding season is also our peak business season, I do not usually get very much time to ride any of my bikes. :(

Most times they sit much more than they ever get ridden, the Spyder as well.

Last evening after installing the BRIGHTSIDES and new Day Runner Pucks I took the SM5 out for a test ride.

About half way into the ride I realized that I was really smiling as I rode the Spyder around town. That now after almost 3 seasons it still makes me smile as I ride it. :D

I know the Spyder has it's growing pains as many new products have, but this is one of the few bikes I have that now after 40 years of riding still makes me smile just riding it around town. :ohyea:

I know this reverse trike concept will continue to grow going forward, and can see a reverse 3 wheeler in my garage for quite some time.

It's nice to know that overall I made the right choice in the Spyder to have fun while riding 3 years ago. :thumbup:

MM

dave01
08-25-2010, 07:54 AM
Glad to hear this. I do miss the RS, but am having so much fum with the RT now. Now, where to mount some Dayrunner pucks on the RT...LOL

Eraser
08-25-2010, 07:55 AM
Being the peak riding season is also our peak business season, I do not usually get very much time to ride any of my bikes. :(

Most times they sit much more than they ever get ridden, the Spyder as well.

Last evening after installing the BRIGHTSIDES and new Day Runner Pucks I took the SM5 out for a test ride.

About half way into the ride I realized that I was really smiling as I rode the Spyder around town. That now after almost 3 seasons it still makes me smile as I ride it. :D

I know the Spyder has it's growing pains as many new products have, but this is one of the few bikes I have that now after 40 years of riding still makes me smile just riding it around town. :ohyea:

I know this reverse trike concept will continue to grow going forward, and can see a reverse 3 wheeler in my garage for quite some time.

It's nice to know that overall I made the right choice in the Spyder to have fun while riding 3 years ago. :thumbup:

MM
:yes:Great Post....I think that I'll go for a ride!:2thumbs:

groundeffect
08-25-2010, 08:04 AM
:yes:Great Post....I think that I'll go for a ride!:2thumbs:

Cool stuff, guys. I think I'll do the same during my lunch hour! Love my RS!

Have a good one, all, ryde safe!
Cheers from Newfoundland.
Dean

FANG
08-25-2010, 08:18 AM
:agree: Most fun I have ever had is when I am on my Spyder

Love2Ride
08-25-2010, 08:59 AM
I still get butterflies in my stomach when I gear up for a ride. :) I do love my bike. Glad to hear that yours is bringing you a lot of joy too.

Ride safe friend!

SpyderGirl
08-25-2010, 09:08 AM
I too love mine just as much as the first day I sat on one. :2thumbs:

MouthPiece
08-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Amen to what everyone has said!!!!!!!!!

Chris PE# 0004

Lamonster
08-25-2010, 09:34 AM
:2thumbs:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=15&pictureid=994

BumbleBee
08-25-2010, 09:54 AM
Way to go Evan, keep on smiling :D

I have no regrets either, Love my spyder since day one.
I still get all excited when I ryde mine, be on mine also today :2thumbs:

DynamoBT
08-25-2010, 10:39 AM
I really miss not ryding this year. I am hoping that my hip is good for next season. I'll be major bummed if I only get it serviced and ready to go only to have to sell it.

So here's to the Spyder and all the fun in brings to our lives!!

mxz600
08-25-2010, 11:50 AM
"Still puts a smile on my face...."

No truer words have ever been spoken. Since I have owned my Spyder I have to force myself to ride the HD. My Spyder has been out of commission for almost two weeks because a deer wanted a close up and personal look at my Spyder. I didn't think it would be that bad being without, after all I have the Sporty just sitting there in the garage. I rode the Sportster all last week to work, took it out for a long ride last Saturday and it hasn't been out of the garage since. It just doesn't do it for me anymore. Just counting the days until Spydy returns home.

canam9
08-25-2010, 11:57 AM
:clap: :ani29:

WizardMaster
08-25-2010, 12:06 PM
:2thumbs:

Wow, I get scared everytime I see those Bright White Legs!!!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Magic Man
08-25-2010, 12:20 PM
Wow, I get scared everytime I see those Bright White Legs!!!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Don't hate me because I'm so beautiful. :D

There's alot better reasons than that. :roflblack:

MM

docdoru
08-25-2010, 12:26 PM
RS is still the best (IMHO)...;)

BumbleBee
08-25-2010, 12:31 PM
RS is still the best (IMHO)...;)

Debateable! Everybody their own, love mine...:D

Magic Man
08-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Debateable! Everybody their own, love mine...:D

Here and I thought you loved me :D:yikes::roflblack:

MM

LDFIREWORKS
08-25-2010, 12:54 PM
but the legs are killer :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

Lamonster
08-25-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm just glad that's all we can see. :D:yikes:
He still better looking than his sister
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MdxPMknc28w/S0Cej-K8UWI/AAAAAAAAA70/LY7JvoSY9aA/s400/ugly-girl.jpg

Capt John
08-26-2010, 03:43 AM

That's where he gets the inspiration for all his bright LED lights:roflblack::roflblack:

SpyderWolf
08-26-2010, 05:55 AM
I couldn't agree with you more Evan. It has almost been a year since I purchased my Spyder, and it definitely makes me smile every time I get a chance to ryde it.

Here's hoping you get quite a few more rydes in before the winter comes. :cheers: