PDA

View Full Version : Take a walk on the BRIGHTSIDE!

Magic Man
08-24-2010, 07:37 PM
I know for those of you who have been waiting it may have seemed like forever, but finally they're here! :popcorn:

Introducing Street Magic BRIGHTSIDES. :2thumbs:

ESI Cycle Products now has new the Street Magic BRIGHTSIDES, side marker lights in stock! :yes:

BRIGHTSIDES replace your stock front fender side reflector with a full function LED side running light. :ohyea:

Combine BRIGHTSIDES with the Street Magic TIPS Kit and BRIGHTSIDES also become a turn signal as well as running light. :clap:

Each BRIGHTSIDES features 12 Super Bright Genesis Series LEDs for outstand visiability and long lasting service.

Each BRIGHTSIDES kit comes with every thing needed for a Quick, Convenient, Safe and Secure installation and requires no special tools or procedures. nojoke

BRIGHTSIDES are able to be installed without removing the front wheels or front fender, and in most cases take the average person just minutes to install.

So increase your visaibility and help keep yourself from getting hit broadside, by adding some Street Magic BRIGHTSIDES to your Spyder.

The MSRP for the BRIGHTSIDES KIT will be $129.95.

Street Magic BRIGHTSIDES will be on our site www.esicycleproducts (http://www.esicycleproducts) in the next few days. But until then for more information or to orders your now please give us a call @ (518) 785-5810. :thumbup:

MM

Roger
08-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Price $$$$$$

M2Wild
08-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Aaaaahhhhh ... those are nice.:thumbup:

SpyderWolf
08-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Price $$$$$$

:agree:

Somewhat important missing detail. :D

1VENOM
08-24-2010, 09:14 PM
Another fine looking product to add to your list of what 84 or was it 89? :clap: I'm loosing count and bank account as well. :gaah: Your doing a wonderful job of draining my bank account. :joke: My kids and grandkid will not like them as much as I will..:firstplace:

Firefly
08-24-2010, 09:15 PM
Doo do doo do doo do do doo.
Doo do doo do doo do do doo.:2thumbs:

Roger
08-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Never mind i saw it hmmmmm

BumbleBee
08-24-2010, 11:32 PM
I will call you first thing in the morning to place my order :2thumbs::yes:

More lights!!!!!

They look great, been waiting patiently for these!!!!

Thanks!!!!

- Tim -
08-24-2010, 11:53 PM
BRIGHTSIDES look like a great product and a very classy way to add lights and safety! I plan to purchase a Spyder next month once we know what is on the way for the 2011 models. It's going to have to be good to beat the '10 RS-S I have my eye on now.

I'll be ordering as soon as that decision is made... you can't have too many LED's!

Thanks,

Tim

dave01
08-25-2010, 01:52 AM
Now thats what I have been waiting for. Calling first thing in the AM.
Spyder is all apart right now so its great timing. :2thumbs::2thumbs::clap::clap:

M2Wild
08-25-2010, 07:07 AM
Price $$$$$$
Gotta have a couple of Franklins ready to get dibs on that. Imma gonna wait for the combo when he comes out with the red oval LEDs to go on the back of GS.:D

Magic Man
08-25-2010, 07:28 AM
Imma gonna wait for the combo when he comes out with the red oval LEDs to go on the back of GS.:D

Sorry but looks like you'll be waiting quite awhile. :(

The rear ovals for the RS are not even on the drawing board, nor are they scheduled to be anytime soon. :dontknow:

MM

dave01
08-25-2010, 07:43 AM
Patiently waiting to call. Dont want to call too early...LOL:popcorn::popcorn:

WOOHOO, first to order a set. Its like Christmas in August...lol

Magic Man
08-25-2010, 08:08 AM
Patiently waiting to call. Dont want to call too early...LOL:popcorn::popcorn:

It's 9:08 what are you waiting for..... :roflblack:

MM

dave01
08-25-2010, 08:13 AM
It's 9:08 what are you waiting for..... :roflblack:

MM

9:09:clap::clap:

tatt2r
08-25-2010, 08:24 AM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/tatt2r/evan.gif
:D

Love2Ride
08-25-2010, 08:56 AM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/tatt2r/evan.gif
:D
OMGosh you're so dang funny! Waaaay too much spare time I see. LOL

MM as for the lights. :2thumbs: Nice job guy!

BumbleBee
08-25-2010, 10:04 AM
Got mine ordered :2thumbs:

Dave you are going to have to wait, Evan is going to send me yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave01
08-25-2010, 10:22 AM
Got mine ordered :2thumbs:

Dave you are going to have to wait, Evan is going to send me yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats just plain wrong.....I guess I will have to settle for listening to music on my GPS then...:yikes::yikes:

BumbleBee
08-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Now thats just plain wrong.....I guess I will have to settle for listening to music on my GPS then...:yikes::yikes:

Opps, forgot all about that for the moment (I guess I am going to have to sing to myself again), was just kidding (you beat me by a couple of hours) :2thumbs:

Sarge707
08-25-2010, 12:19 PM
If used with the Fender Tip Mod- Will the brightside, fender tip and mud flap blink at the same time alternating with the original turn signals?:dontknow:
I,m sure some technical expert will post a video!:clap:

canam9
08-25-2010, 12:20 PM
:2thumbs: :ani29:

Magic Man
08-25-2010, 12:42 PM
If used with the Fender Tip Mod- Will the brightside, fender tip and mud flap blink at the same time alternating with the original turn signals?:dontknow:
I,m sure some technical expert will post a video!:clap:

Check the first post again it's in there...

"Combine BRIGHTSIDES with the Street Magic TIPS Kit and BRIGHTSIDES also become a turn signal as well as running light."

So yes they will all become a turn signal with the addition of a TIPS kit.:thumbup:

MM

dave01
08-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Fender tips, stock signals, dayrunners and now Brightsides for turn signals. No excuse to not see me turning, unless I forget to use them:D:D

Sarge707
08-25-2010, 04:43 PM
I like these because I think they could catch the eyes of People (Who we all know) have a habit of pulling out in front of us from a side street.:D

Then again if a Yellow Spyder with Headlights on, amber fender tips and double play lights at eye level plus a rider with a yellow helmet doesn,t catch someones attention I don,t know what will.:gaah:

You know driving a Spyder is more dangerous than flying a small Cessna aircraft?nojoke

But its also a lot cheaper?:roflblack:

SpyderRider
08-28-2010, 04:49 PM
Hey Evan,

Will you be coming out with the Brightsides in the Red LED's for the rear markers of the RT-S?

Please advise...Thanks. :2thumbs:

Raptor
08-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Man I like those alot but too pricey for me. :dontknow:

Sarge707
08-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Man I like those alot but too pricey for me. :dontknow:
Me too BUT I will probably spring for the fender tips mod because its only $65 and Custon Dynamics also includes 2 of the LED fender tip bulbs.!
A LOT of people are having to tighten there belts lately and MILLIONS of people Much more than ANY of us on this group?nojoke

tatt2r
08-28-2010, 05:31 PM
you can never put a price on safety ...i went out last night around midnight for a late night tacobell ride and i have to say that if they dont see you from the side now there blind ... when you hit directional the yellow LED lights up the road .... and yes i too feel the crunch of the economy ... but if i get hit i dont work ... so for me the price/safety weighed out .... and they look cool too:2thumbs:

Raptor
08-28-2010, 05:44 PM
you can never put a price on safety ...i went out last night around midnight for a late night tacobell ride and i have to say that if they dont see you from the side now there blind ... when you hit directional the yellow LED lights up the road .... and yes i too feel the crunch of the economy ... but if i get hit i dont work ... so for me the price/safety weighed out .... and they look cool too:2thumbs:

Unfortunately I have to. There has to be a point where you say enough is enough. 129 here, 159 there, 65 here, another 100 or so there... just for lights? Man that's half way to a set of shocks, dude. I'd rather have the shocks. Bling is nice but it aint gonna make me corner any better.

tatt2r
08-28-2010, 05:53 PM
It's not bling it's being seen living in new England dealing with drivers that have a hard time seeing you in the day time never mind at night and as for shocks I'm 200 lbs of pure tacobell muscle I've got 27000 miles in my spyder and I drive this thing like an a--- hole and don't have problem with factory shocks But we all have our needs

Raptor
08-28-2010, 06:05 PM
It's not bling it's being seen living in new England dealing with drivers that have a hard time seeing you in the day time never mind at night and as for shocks I'm 200 lbs of pure tacobell muscle I've got 27000 miles in my spyder and I drive this thing like an a--- hole and don't have problem with factory shocks But we all have our needs

I hear ya brother. Don't get me wrong, I love these light kits. I just don't like the price points and I just have to set my priorities. Money is tight, and at 6' 31/2 and 247 lbs, I need shocks. These factory shocks are extremely deficient, even at full preload. I already have the sway bar done which helped a great deal but it's just not enough. Gotta have shocks!! :D

At some point I'm going to take a serious look at some of these products. Just not now. To me they are just too expensive.