08-23-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm sure we'll be seeing something similar for the Spyder. :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt5q0C14GZY

groundeffect
08-23-2010, 02:50 PM
:2thumbs:

grumpybob
08-23-2010, 03:14 PM
How many days do you Tenn. people get to ride sleds there in Tenn?Probably a lot more than Central NY does.:roflblack::roflblack:.

Couldn't resist, just bought a new 2010 GTX Sport Touring 600-E. Wish it had the 800 - E-TEC in it. But the price was great.

Firefly
08-23-2010, 03:25 PM
If only we could do some of that with the Spyder---- :cus: VSS.....;)

musicarcade
08-23-2010, 03:28 PM
If only we could do some of that with the Spyder---- :cus: VSS.....;)
:agree:

cool.:clap:
And snow looks SO nice right now.......
:chill:

mxz600
08-23-2010, 03:53 PM
Well that got my juices flowing.:2thumbs: I was in the garage yesterday looking at my sled with a smile on my face. That video just put me over the top.
I love my Spyder and the fact I put a lot more miles on it compared to the sleds. But there is an adrenaline rush I get from snowmobiling that the Spyder just can't replace. I have been trying to talk myself into giving up snowmobiling for the past three years, I just can't do it.

tweeder
08-23-2010, 04:20 PM
Smaller engine(800cc) with way more hp(155+), why did we get the short end of the stick? I guess it could be worse, the commander has a 1000cc with way less than we so. But the watercrafts have more hp than the wifes truck.

Justin
08-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Well that got my juices flowing.:2thumbs: I was in the garage yesterday looking at my sled with a smile on my face. That video just put me over the top.
I love my Spyder and the fact I put a lot more miles on it compared to the sleds. But there is an adrenaline rush I get from snowmobiling that the Spyder just can't replace. I have been trying to talk myself into giving up snowmobiling for the past three years, I just can't do it.

There is no other powersport that compares to sledding period.

BMW
08-23-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm too old to enjoy an extreme sport like that. Can't figure out how to run one on dirt.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SpyderGirl
08-23-2010, 04:56 PM
I want one! :)

pierrelogic
08-23-2010, 05:06 PM

Well stated! But never give up on the pow. :lecturef_smilie:

There is no other powersport that compares to sledding period.

Amen to that brother! Add some altitude and thin air to the mix and it just gets better. I need to start planning for my return trip to the mountains early 2011.

Based in W. Yellowstone - 2007/2008/2010 (2008 was the epic year of snowfall)
Based in Gaylord, Michigan 2008 (all about speed baby!)
Based in Snowy Mountains WY - 2009 (10,000' and up...boondockers paradise)

Nice vid Lamonster!

Just Doo Me
08-23-2010, 06:07 PM
I love my Spyder and the fact I put a lot more miles on it compared to the sleds. But there is an adrenaline rush I get from snowmobiling that the Spyder just can't replace. I have been trying to talk myself into giving up snowmobiling for the past three years, I just can't do it.:agree::2thumbs::2thumbs:That's why my forum name is "Just Doo Me" which I use on Dootalk.com.as well.That new E-Tech 800cc 2-stroke has been dyno'd closer to the 170 HP range with good mileage and low emissions.

BumbleBee
08-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Cool, Spyder on ski's :2thumbs:

docdoru
08-23-2010, 06:21 PM
I'm sure we'll be seeing something similar for the Spyder. :yes:
:popcorn:HP?:popcorn:

mxz600
08-23-2010, 06:43 PM
I'm too old to enjoy an extreme sport like that. Can't figure out how to run one on dirt.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
You are never to old. :D

Capt John
08-23-2010, 08:07 PM
I wonder when they are going to make this a Winter Olympic Sport? :clap:

canam9
08-23-2010, 09:38 PM
:clap: :ani29: