PDA

View Full Version : Test Run of Repops AMS...

Yazz
08-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Got Repops Air Management System in and decided today would be the best time to do a test run.

I've been having problems with my new floorboards. With the engine heated up, can only put my feet down on them for a short amount of time before my right foot is uncomfortably hot. Was hoping Repops latest and greatest would fix the hot right foot issue.

Ambient air temp. 102, with humidity, feels like 111. Gotta love a Texas summer...

Wore shorts for this ryde so the heat or non-heat could be felt easier. Rode through town hotting up the engine to four / five bars. Headed out to the highway. By this time, was feeling heat on my calves coming through the gaps on either side of the tupperware. Think a wrap is in the future.

Got on the highway and put my feet down on the floorboards... Nothing... Kept them down for five miles... Nothing... I could feel the heat on my calves, and it felt like I was ryding into a hair dryer, but my feet were a normal temp.

It feels like all the radiator and fan air is going out the side of Spydee or under my feet.

Thank you very much Repops! You've done it once again.:firstplace:

canam9
08-22-2010, 03:06 PM
:2thumbs: :ani29:

Yazz
08-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the kudo's.

Was so looking forward to getting floorboards. Watched lots of people ryding with their legs stretched out looking so comfy.

When the floorboards were installed, looked forward to a little long legged ryding. The heat would get so bad that shifting my feet between the pegs and boards was the only alternative. Maybe my pain threshold is low?

Just glad there's a solution.:clap:

SpyderWolf
08-22-2010, 06:56 PM
I am very glad to hear you found something to help out with the heat on your foot issue. :thumbup: Happy ryding!

SPYDERPOPS
08-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Got Repops Air Management System in and decided today would be the best time to do a test run.

I've been having problems with my new floorboards. With the engine heated up, can only put my feet down on them for a short amount of time before my right foot is uncomfortably hot. Was hoping Repops latest and greatest would fix the hot right foot issue.

Ambient air temp. 102, with humidity, feels like 111. Gotta love a Texas summer...

Wore shorts for this ryde so the heat or non-heat could be felt easier. Rode through town hotting up the engine to four / five bars. Headed out to the highway. By this time, was feeling heat on my calves coming through the gaps on either side of the tupperware. Think a wrap is in the future.

Got on the highway and put my feet down on the floorboards... Nothing... Kept them down for five miles... Nothing... I could feel the heat on my calves, and it felt like I was ryding into a hair dryer, but my feet were a normal temp.

It feels like all the radiator and fan air is going out the side of Spydee or under my feet.

Thank you very much Repops! You've done it once again.:firstplace:

Your Welcome,
That's what makes this all fun, another satisfied user of SPYDERPOPS.
Harvey
www.SPYDERPOPS.com (http://www.SPYDERPOPS.com)

nudle
08-26-2010, 10:11 PM
:2thumbs:Got my package last nite and install it.Took a test ride today and was very pleased with the result of the air management system. Thanks again Spyderpopos .