PDA

View Full Version : Tenative agenda for Gatlinburg trip

Capt John
08-22-2010, 01:14 AM
I'll be leaving for Gatlinburg on Sept 18th with a stop over in Chattanooga. Plan on a trip up Lookout and Signal Mountain, then cruise over to my old university. It's been 30 years since I've been on campus.

Going to leave early the 19th for Tellico Plains ryde the Cherohala Skyway to Robbinsville, NC , then ryde the Dragon on into Maryville, then to Townsend taking Little River Road into Gatlinburg. This is the reverse route Zoso and I rode home last year and it really is a great ryde! I'm planing on taking my time and really enjoy it. I will have been working 58 straight days (12 hr shifts) (696 hrs). I'm looking forward to this vacation. Anyone interested in joining me along the way. Send me a PM.

Questions
08-23-2010, 09:53 PM
I would love an opportunity to take a look at your Spyder when you stop in Chattanooga.:bowdown:

Capt John
08-23-2010, 09:57 PM
sent you a pm

rxx777
08-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Be safe on your ride, Orange Spydie Girl and I look forwarded to riding again this year. She got her maps in and theres a lot or roads to ride.

Capt John
08-24-2010, 07:52 PM
Be safe on your ride, Orange Spydie Girl and I look forwarded to riding again this year. She got her maps in and theres a lot or roads to ride.

Sounds great! I knew she would come up with some interesting rydes! See ya in Gatlinburg on Sun. I figure I'll be rolling in around 1-2pm

Riversong
08-25-2010, 12:46 PM

Curious about MAPS where did you order them and I assume they are specific to the area? Thanks in advance for info provided.

Capt John
08-26-2010, 03:48 AM
Curious about MAPS where did you order them and I assume they are specific to the area? Thanks in advance for info provided.

Here is the link

http://shop.americaridesmaps.com/The-Complete-Blue-Ridge-Parkway-Series-7-Maps-BRPS17.htm

Erags
08-26-2010, 11:19 AM
We are looking forward to riding with you around Gatlingburg

Riversong
08-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Capt. John, thanks for the link to the maps. I am ordering

rxx777
08-30-2010, 08:12 PM
Sounds great! I knew she would come up with some interesting rydes! See ya in Gatlinburg on Sun. I figure I'll be rolling in around 1-2pm

not sure what time we'll be rolling in but I think she wants us all to sit down sunday and plan our rides, theres something like 6 loops to ride in that area, some we've been on.

Capt John
08-30-2010, 09:23 PM
not sure what time we'll be rolling in but I think she wants us all to sit down sunday and plan our rides, theres something like 6 loops to ride in that area, some we've been on.

Sounds good to me.