PDA

View Full Version : ESI Now Has The Brand New Street Magic Day Runner Pucks Kits Available!

Magic Man
08-20-2010, 08:37 AM
Now available at ESI Cycle Products, the brand new Street Magic® Genesis™ Series Day Runner Pucks™ Spyder LED powered driving light kits. :yes::yes::yes:

These lights will add a remarkable amount of additional day & night time illumination, further increasing your overall safety. :2thumbs:

Each Day Runner Pucks™ kit features two 48 LED Genesis™ Series Super Bright pucks each combined in tough, contoured black housing that is a perfect match for your Can Am Spyder.

Day Runner Pucks™ kits are 100% plug and play and come complete with all the factory style connectors, and a waterproof switch, allowing you to turn your Day Runner Pucks™ on or off as you desire.

Like all Street Magic® products, Day Runner Pucks™ kits come complete with everything needed for a Quick, Convenient, Safe and Secure™ installation requiring no special skills or tools whatsoever.

This kit is many, many times easier to install than the optional factory fog light kit, and in most cases can be installed in just minutes with no special skills or tools required.

The sleek design and mounting location of Day Runner Pucks™ makes them look "factory" in in both design and fitment.

So, add some real visibility and safety to your Spyder with Day Runner Pucks™and Be safe, Be Seen™ out there on the road.

Day Runner Pucks™ will be added onto our site (www.esicycleproducts.com (http://www.esicycleproducts.com/)) in the next few days along with additional pictures. Until then, if you need more information or would like to order yours now, please feel free to call us. (518) 785-5810

The MSRP for the complete Spyder Day Runner Pucks™ Kit will be $149.95. :thumbup:

MM

FANG
08-20-2010, 08:41 AM
:2thumbs: that is what I have been wanting. Definitely will add to wish list. List just keep growing - but until I pay my car off I am limited.

Love2Ride
08-20-2010, 09:04 AM
VERY nice clean look! Nice job!

musicarcade
08-20-2010, 09:38 AM
Those look really nice!:2thumbs:
I've yet to purchase fog lights so this looks like it might be the way to go...
:congrats: on another great product!:firstplace:

SpyderWolf
08-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Evan,

Is there any way you can post a picture of how far out these lights project? I can definitely see the difference with my BRP fog lights on and off, and am wondering if these will put out as much light as those. If they can do that at your current price point, then this would be a really great deal.

Magic Man
08-21-2010, 08:16 AM
We'll try to get some more pictures real soon. :thumbup:

MM

burg650
08-22-2010, 12:27 AM
When I click on the Day Runner Pucks installation instructions it brings up the instructions for Easy Riser.

Magic Man
08-22-2010, 08:31 AM
When I click on the Day Runner Pucks installation instructions it brings up the instructions for Easy Riser.

Got to get Whiz to swap that around, good catch.

MM

Trickie Dick
08-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Just wondering how many lumens these put out. Also are they more of a spot light or a flood type light?

Magic Man
08-25-2010, 08:06 AM
I finally got around to installing the Street Magic Day Runner Pucks onto the SM5 yesterday.

After I got done with the install I took the Spyder out for a ride around town.

I could not help but notice that right off the bat oncoming drivers were waiting longer than they had to before turing left in front of me.

Several times there was turning traffic that really had more than enough time to turn without it being close, but rather sat there and waited for me to pass rather than turn in front of me.

Now I have ridden the Spyder for 3 seasons and the change I saw last night was shown several times and not something usually seen in the past.

I really do think the increased visability these lights produce really made these drivers stop and take notice of the Spyder coming at them.

I think if this helps fellow Spyder owners be seen and more noticed it was worth the time to develop this Street Magic product for sure.

The camera I had at home last night (cell phone) would not really show just how much light these lights put out, but they really throw a nice wide pattern and make a big improvement. This and already I have 4 HIDs in the SM5.

I think if somebody tried to say they "did not see you" with these on your Spyder they must ether be blind or sleeping. :thumbup:

MM

COOLMACHINE
08-25-2010, 11:57 AM
I just ordered mine today. Tried doing it online but they are experiencing a glitch online so I called them directly. Quick and easy. Can't wait to get them.

Campverdefela
08-25-2010, 12:22 PM
:ohyea: Ordered :ohyea:

COOLMACHINE
08-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Ordered my Pucks Wednesday, 8/25 around 4:30pm.
Received them today, Friday 8/27.
Will be installing soon. With no guide to go by, it will need to be dark outside before I can make my decision on placement location. I am really looking forward to seeing these babies light up. :thumbup:

dave01
01-10-2011, 08:29 PM
And with a little work and thinking, these are going to fit on the RTS just fine. Pic just has them set in place but not finally mounted. Will post a completed pic in a day or two. Got my prize for the Thanks-giving contest today also. Everything needed for some color under the Spyder, complete with remotes. Thanks again Evan and ESI
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=535&pictureid=13287

Phil
01-11-2011, 12:56 AM
:2thumbs: Looks great Dave :2thumbs:
I may plagiarize that location.

dave01
01-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Got the pucks on, but in a different location. Inside the vent area blocked too much of the light. Just some wire hiding to do and its done. Here are a few pics
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=535&pictureid=13309
New mounting place
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=535&pictureid=13311
Just the dayrunners and pucks on
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=535&pictureid=13310
The full Monty, all lit up

cjackg
01-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Got the pucks on, but in a different location.
The full Monty, all lit up

That is seriously impressive..... I dont have foglights but those would help to fill the gap!

Per the Installation instructions, these are not bolted on but use permanent tape instead.
Is there any way of adjusting them once installed ?

dave01
01-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Sorry, didnt see this question till today. Once you put them on, they are there to stay. Take your time and measure twice, stick once...LOL

Is there any way of adjusting them once installed ?