PDA

View Full Version : OMGosh! Ya'll have GOT to see this.

Love2Ride
08-19-2010, 06:50 PM
So you know we've used TricLED on my bike and are awaiting some for Michael's.

Reg has come up with a new and very versatile light!!! :clap:

You want a trunk light? Extra light somewhere but don't have a lot of room?? Check out this lil guy. It's soooo cute! (cheap too):clap:AND NO WIRING. :ohyea:

http://www.tricled.com/

Just scroll a little ways down and you'll see it. Also the amber is in! (Michael is a happy boy) There are pics of it too.

I'm so impressed that I'm looking to put some of it on my Vette. :2thumbs:

GaryTheBadger
08-19-2010, 07:21 PM
I see an NSX, a Spyder and a nearly-naked woman...was there something else to see? (gotta go take a cold shower now)

SpyderWolf
08-19-2010, 08:22 PM
I see an NSX, a Spyder and a nearly-naked woman...was there something else to see? (gotta go take a cold shower now)

:roflblack:

You need to click on the picture next to the one with the girl in it, that has TricLED.com Click Here on it. :D

curly
08-19-2010, 08:51 PM
I'm with Gary on this one, didn't see anything about lights on the page ;)

ok, after taking another look (maybe a third look) I found the link. The "puck" light looks pretty useful. Will have to try that out.

SpyderWolf
08-19-2010, 09:12 PM
The "puck" light looks pretty useful. Will have to try that out.

I figure for under $10 you really can't go wrong with that light. The video sold me on it as well. :thumbup:

thekershaw's
08-19-2010, 09:59 PM
They look sharp. I like the LED's around the headlights.:2thumbs:

Sopher
08-19-2010, 10:38 PM
That license plate concealment thing... wicked illegal... I gather they will just its for showroom use only...

Raptor
08-19-2010, 11:03 PM
They look sharp. I like the LED's around the headlights.:2thumbs:

Yup, the LEDs kinda rock. Not on 14, however. I'm gonna keep 14's profile clean. I do like them, though...

SpyderWolf
08-20-2010, 05:50 AM
That license plate concealment thing... wicked illegal... I gather they will just its for showroom use only...

It is only illegal if you get caught. :roflblack:

I think they are mainly used for car shows and such, as privacy devices so that every Tom, Dick, Harry, and Jane, are not able to write your license plate number down and attempt to find out where you live later on. So many vehicle thefts one can never be too safe.

On the other hand, if you just happened to know where the speed trap cameras were. :dontknow:

Of course, these are just my thoughts on it. :D

Love2Ride
08-20-2010, 08:58 AM
It is only illegal if you get caught. :roflblack:

On the other hand, if you just happened to know where the speed trap cameras were. :dontknow:

Of course, these are just my thoughts on it. :D

Which is why you can't have one dear. ;)

As for the site... yeah, the half naked woman is kinda distracting. I may have to see if Reg can change that up. LOL

SpyderWolf
08-20-2010, 10:29 AM
Which is why you can't have one dear. ;)

Would it help if I begged a lot? :dontknow: