PDA

View Full Version : Another celeb with a spyder

Roger
08-18-2010, 07:31 AM
I was watching "Growing Up Twisted" on A&E tuesdays at 10pm and Dee Snider's wife has a black phantom. I was going to post a link but last nights episode is to new yet. :clap::clap::clap:

Lamonster
08-18-2010, 10:25 AM
I just watched it and it was not a good promo for the Spyder. Her Spyder stalled in the middle of the parade and blocked traffic. :opps: :gaah:
http://www.aetv.com//growing-up-twisted//video/index.jsp?bcpid=110968521001&bclid=586617641001&bctid=586354894001

boborgera
08-18-2010, 10:50 AM
:dontknow:
What's the fascination about a Celebrity with a Spyder?
A 3th. rate one at that!! :shocked:

canam9
08-18-2010, 11:10 AM
:agree:3rd rate? Less than D-list.:ani29:

Firefly
08-18-2010, 11:59 AM

What's the fascination with celebrities at all?

They're just people--

mrk2ejk
08-18-2010, 12:26 PM
You guys are too funny.....:roflblack:

Roger
08-18-2010, 12:54 PM
Some people are curious about things like that heck some people drove from the east coast to the west just to watch it for 15 seconds in a movie maybe those are the people that the thread was aimed at don't care if you liked it or not just making a note of it. i was not looking for an opinion either. just trying to show it got a little more tv coverage other than a commercial. :gaah::chill:

musicarcade
08-18-2010, 03:04 PM

They're just people--

I don't know but I find it amusing that the guy that posted this has had celebrities as his last 3 avatars. (Cast of Firely, Tony Blair, Blue Steve Correll)
:roflblack::roflblack::shemademe_smilie:

I'll buy ya a rootbeer (or something stronger) in Gatlinburg, Dan.
I just couldn't resist...:roflblack:

taggtr
08-18-2010, 03:06 PM
My celebrity status was stripped from me in the early 90's....thank God!!!!!! I can ryde in peace! (freakin' grunge music!!!!!)

musicarcade
08-18-2010, 03:12 PM
My celebrity status was stripped from me in the early 90's....thank God!!!!!! I can ryde in peace! (freakin' grunge music!!!!!)

Hey if Dee Snyder is (still) a celebrity there's a chance u may get it back- just wait ten more years!:roflblack:

Besides it might be returned to you rydin' that Spyder around Club Congress or Miracle Mile!

Roger
08-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Hey if Dee Snyder is (still) a celebrity there's a chance u may get it back- just wait ten more years!:roflblack:

Besides it might be returned to you rydin' that Spyder around Club Congress or Miracle Mile!
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

ArmyJoe
08-18-2010, 04:17 PM
I just watched it and it was not a good promo for the Spyder. Her Spyder stalled in the middle of the parade and blocked traffic. :opps: :gaah:
http://www.aetv.com//growing-up-twisted//video/index.jsp?bcpid=110968521001&bclid=586617641001&bctid=586354894001

Never seen the show before, but that was pretty funny.

I wonder what caused it to stall? The only experience I had close to that was when adjusting the right mirror on the Interstate and hit the kill switch.

What windshield does Suzette have?

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=386&pictureid=11601

boborgera
08-18-2010, 04:46 PM
:2thumbs: Wikipedia = Definition of a Celebrity =
Me when i pull up the driveway and my Grandkids greet me.:yes::yes:

taggtr
08-18-2010, 05:20 PM

Downtown Tucson is so dead now a days that no one will even see me driving by the old Congress Hotel! (maybe Dillinger's ghost!) :dontknow:
Now if TD's showclub is still on Miracle Mile and I pulled into the parking lot, then maybe I'll get attention if the girls come up and want to sit on it (the Spyder) :D

Dee can have the celebrity status! I really do like being the humble guitar player that plays elevator music! :2thumbs:

SpyderWolf
08-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Never seen the show before, but that was pretty funny.

I wonder what caused it to stall? The only experience I had close to that was when adjusting the right mirror on the Interstate and hit the kill switch.

What windshield does Suzette have?

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=386&pictureid=11601

I think that is one of the F1 Sliders.

Roger
08-18-2010, 07:08 PM
I think she hit the kill switch but don't know for sure?
That does not look like a stock exhaust again a little hard to tell :dontknow:

AMTJIM
08-18-2010, 07:37 PM
I can't tell whether drinking Dos XX or the Spyder made me the most interesting guy, so I combined them :thumbup:. Stay tricycular and thirsty my friends.

bjt
08-18-2010, 07:41 PM

Downtown Tucson is so dead now a days that no one will even see me driving by the old Congress Hotel! (maybe Dillinger's ghost!) :dontknow:
Now if TD's showclub is still on Miracle Mile and I pulled into the parking lot, then maybe I'll get attention if the girls come up and want to sit on it (the Spyder) :D

Dee can have the celebrity status! I really do like being the humble guitar player that plays elevator music! :2thumbs:

Okay, you have me curious. Who did you used to be or play with that would have celebrity status?

Smylinacha
08-18-2010, 07:44 PM
That's a funny show - first time I've seen it too!

I saw Dee in concert LOL It was years ago, Agora Ballroom, NY and he was with a bunch of other has been hair bands:2thumbs:

Bitten
08-18-2010, 09:42 PM

What band where/are you in? I'm the singer/guitar player for RIVETHEAD. We're post grunge era metal, but have had bits of recognition from time to time...
:)

Roger
08-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Kim how did i know you were the type of person to like that kind of show?

SpyderGirl
08-18-2010, 10:59 PM

They're just people--

:agree: And sometimes, if that.

taggtr
08-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Okay, you have me curious. Who did you used to be or play with that would have celebrity status?

Not a so called "celebrity status" Dee Snider or Eddie Van Halen would have. :(
But worked with some jazz, contemporary, rock, and metal bands back in the days that had some nice gigs. Now just strum on my Spanish guitar lost in the sounds and smells of southwestern restaurants in the SW US. Love it so much better than traveling all the time. Well, love ryding the Spyder! Gives me an excuse to hit the road now! :2thumbs:

taggtr
08-18-2010, 11:15 PM
What band where/are you in? I'm the singer/guitar player for RIVETHEAD. We're post grunge era metal, but have had bits of recognition from time to time...
:)

I've heard of Rivethead! See, you have greater celebrity status! My buddy from Dallas played in a band called Power of Omens. Some of the heavier bands I played in back in the days were Aftermath, Sage Meridian, Atrophy, Shok Hilary and a few others I choose to forget! :sour: All located in Southern AZ and Southern Cali.
Now since my hearing is about gone, can't fit into spandex (did I actually say that?), and hair loss, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon of new age Spanish guitar music (if you want to call it that). Jeff Young from Megadeth jumped on it too and he's doing well with it. It's been good to me too, was able to get my Spyder!!!! :2thumbs:
Definitely will look you guys up next time I'm in your neck of the woods. I may be ryding out there in Oct. to do a gig or two with a friend there! Keep rocking!!!!

Bitten
08-19-2010, 06:40 AM
Sounds like fun! Gotta love Megadeth too - have my Clash of the Titans II ticket - Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax...

taggtr
08-19-2010, 07:55 AM
:2thumbs:
Sounds like fun! Gotta love Megadeth too - have my Clash of the Titans II ticket - Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax...

Smylinacha
08-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Kim how did i know you were the type of person to like that kind of show?

:2thumbs::doorag::clap: