PDA

View Full Version : ChattERBOX RESTAURANT IN AUGUSTA, NJ.

Roger
08-18-2010, 07:10 AM
Me and my daughter will be their she will have her phantom and i mine anybody else? Beuller, beuller.

Roger
08-18-2010, 07:01 PM
bump

bjt
08-18-2010, 07:35 PM
No matter what, I wouldn't be there but it may get more responses if you have a date and time posted.

northramp
08-18-2010, 07:46 PM
They usually have Bike Night on Thursdays... Bikes / Cars are great viewing.. Food is terrible but consistent.....

bjt
08-18-2010, 07:50 PM
They usually have Bike Night on Thursdays... Bikes / Cars are great viewing.. Food is terrible but consistent.....

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/redface-oops-6.gif Okay, I should have realized that this was something that those local to the place would know about.

bill pitman
08-18-2010, 08:30 PM
Roger,

Gretchen and I will be there, probably around quarter to 6. Jamie will be on the Buell.
Hope we get a turnout.
Still waiting for Dwayne and his better half to show up from Slate Hill,NY.

Bill

Gimpy Girl
08-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Hope you have a great turn out tomorrow night! Beth & I are going to check out a house, so won't make it this time, but have a blast if you go!

burg650
08-18-2010, 09:27 PM
I am hoping to be there as well, got something new to show you all.

Roger
08-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Roger,

Gretchen and I will be there, probably around quarter to 6. Jamie will be on the Buell.
Hope we get a turnout.
Still waiting for Dwayne and his better half to show up from Slate Hill,NY.

I know his missing out on a great group. I will blow my horn when i go by his house i know where abouts he lives.

Bill

Hope you have a great turn out tomorrow night! Beth & I are going to check out a house, so won't make it this time, but have a blast if you go!

goodluck with the house let us know how you make out?

I am hoping to be there as well, got something new to show you all.

Cool cant wait this should be good.

stormtrooper
08-19-2010, 06:15 AM
If I get out of work early :gaah: I will be there. :2thumbs:

Roger
08-19-2010, 07:23 AM
If I get out of work early :gaah: I will be there. :2thumbs:

Cool hope you make it.

Roger
08-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Well it looks like our little family is growing i believe at last count their were 10 or 11 spiders their i met some members their for the first time bobogera and lightman02 i think we had more people asking questions last night than ever before it was my daughters real first bike night and she enjoyed it a lot thanks to the pitman family all 4 of you yes i know he is not your real son but he is the one you always wanted hahaha :joke: i know a few of us would like to do a times square run maybe we can discuss this next week?

Roger
08-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Sorry not very good pix because i forgot my camera and had to rely on the phone