PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 help

Capt John
08-17-2010, 09:03 PM
I have the Cardo Scala G4 and it works great with iPhone 4 except I can't figure out how to use my gps app Sygic Aura through the bluetooth. Apple had me download bluetooth gps navigation. This app is suppose to enable you to hear the directions via bluetooth. I can't get it to work. Did they mislead me? Is there and app out there that would even allow this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Firefly
08-18-2010, 01:00 PM
I have the Cardo Scala G4 and it works great with iPhone 4 except I can't figure out how to use my gps app Sygic Aura through the bluetooth. Apple had me download bluetooth gps navigation. This app is suppose to enable you to hear the directions via bluetooth. I can't get it to work. Did they mislead me? Is there and app out there that would even allow this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would try and find a Cardo Scala forum or Sygic Aura forum.

Has to be a way to do it without changing to the i-phone wannabe droid. All droid has going for it is a better service provider--- come January that all changes as Verizon will have the i-phone. Expect droid sales to plummet. droid will become betamax--- lol

WFIT I'm not a fan of any phone-based GPS's --- none of them come close to what a Garmin can do.

Capt John
08-18-2010, 05:41 PM
I would try and find a Cardo Scala forum or Sygic Aura forum.

Has to be a way to do it without changing to the i-phone wannabe droid. All droid has going for it is a better service provider--- come January that all changes as Verizon will have the i-phone. Expect droid sales to plummet. droid will become betamax--- lol

WFIT I'm not a fan of any phone-based GPS's --- none of them come close to what a Garmin can do.

I got it to work fine today. I have 2 gps app and they worked great today. I guess Apple was right after all. About the Garmin... I'm trying to save some $$$ since I don't use a gps all that often, But I do have a cheap Tom Tom for a back up and it worked great last year at Gatlinburg.

docdoru
08-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Droid does......:D
:agree: http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/images-blog-nice-try-verizon.jpg?t=1282171348

lightman02
08-24-2010, 06:17 AM
Droid = Awesome!!!

dave01
08-24-2010, 07:20 AM
Yesterday from 2 real high execs at Verizon is that they will not have the I-phones at all. That is why the Driods are coming out with 4 more new phones this year. For me, my DroidX does all I need in a phone..

Firefly
08-24-2010, 09:53 AM
http://www.pcworld.com/article/203124/apples_verizon_iphone_prototype_is_ready_for_janua ry_report_says.html

Sprint would work for me too-- my 3G sprint WIFI card worked great just about everywhere I was on my recent trip.

dave01
08-24-2010, 11:20 AM
http://www.pcworld.com/article/203124/apples_verizon_iphone_prototype_is_ready_for_janua ry_report_says.html

Sprint would work for me too-- my 3G sprint WIFI card worked great just about everywhere I was on my recent trip.

Sprint would be great. Not good with ATT or Verizon in the lower Mississippi river area