PDA

View Full Version : BRP Demo Tour - Town & Country Sports

Littlebadwolf
08-17-2010, 10:48 AM
The Can-Am team will be at Town & Country Sports in Cement City tomorrow & Thursday doing demo rides and ambassador duties. I got a call from the dealer this morning requesting that we come down and they mentioned that Can-Am is going to do a ride for an hour or so starting at 5:00 P.M and wanted Spyder folks to attend...So...given the short notice...it would be nice of other Spyder owners could show up for the ride and demo's. Told the dealer I'd pass the information on. Hope to see some of you folks there...Larry

NancysToy
08-17-2010, 11:29 AM
Which day are they doing the ride?

Littlebadwolf
08-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Tomorrow night...Wednesday...5:00 P.M.

Rando
08-17-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the info! I will try and make it.

mrk2ejk
08-17-2010, 02:47 PM
Wish they would come down to the metro Washington, DC area....:bowdown:

NancysToy
08-17-2010, 05:26 PM
We can't make this one. I have an eye doctor's appointment that day, and will still be too dilated to ride comfortably. We are going to try to ride over sometime Thursday, though.

dancogan
08-17-2010, 08:14 PM
We can't make this one. I have an eye doctor's appointment that day, and will still be too dilated to ride comfortably. We are going to try to ride over sometime Thursday, though.

If you know when you might be there on Thursday let me know. I may be free in the afternoon and could meet you there. I'd like to see the demo set-up they bring.

NancysToy
08-17-2010, 09:11 PM
If you know when you might be there on Thursday let me know. I may be free in the afternoon and could meet you there. I'd like to see the demo set-up they bring.
We'll probably be there before lunch, but no guarantee we will even go, now. Nancy hurt her hand.

dancogan
08-18-2010, 06:25 AM
We'll probably be there before lunch, but no guarantee we will even go, now. Nancy hurt her hand.

Thanks ... and sorry to hear about Nancy's hand. Maybe we'll meet at a Michigan RTE. :2thumbs:

NancysToy
08-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Nancy says she is good to ride, so we are going. Looks like tomorrow morning for us, though, we have to go elsewhere in the afternoon. Hope to meet you soon. Are you going to lamonster's BBQ?

dancogan
08-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Nancy says she is good to ride, so we are going. Looks like tomorrow morning for us, though, we have to go elsewhere in the afternoon. Hope to meet you soon. Are you going to lamonster's BBQ?

Good to hear her hand isn't holding her back. Should be just beautiful weather tomorrow. My son has some outpatient surgery in the morning, which is why I can't get out there until a bit later in the day. Yes, I will be at SITS (Microtel) and at THE BBQ! Hope to see you there.

NancysToy
08-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Good to hear her hand isn't holding her back. Should be just beautiful weather tomorrow. My son has some outpatient surgery in the morning, which is why I can't get out there until a bit later in the day. Yes, I will be at SITS (Microtel) and at THE BBQ! Hope to see you there.
I won't be at SITS, but I am trying hard to find a way to make the BBQ.

RLS
08-19-2010, 07:08 AM
The Can-Am team will be at Town & Country Sports in Cement City tomorrow & Thursday doing demo rides and ambassador duties. I got a call from the dealer this morning requesting that we come down and they mentioned that Can-Am is going to do a ride for an hour or so starting at 5:00 P.M and wanted Spyder folks to attend...So...given the short notice...it would be nice of other Spyder owners could show up for the ride and demo's. Told the dealer I'd pass the information on. Hope to see some of you folks there...Larry

Larry,
Are you still planning a get together and ride at the dealer in Cement City on Saturday? If its still on have you come up with a time? Joan and I plan on making it.
Bob

Littlebadwolf
08-19-2010, 07:16 AM
Yes...I still plan on meeting up at Town & Country in Cement City on Saturday the 21st. Some indicated they could make it on the 21st, others indicated the 28th,.....so I show up both days to ride. Plan is to meet between 11:00 - 12:00 and take a ride from there down to Hudson Leather which is on the Michigan/Indiana border and back to Cement City. We can extend the ride if folks want to. For me it's just an excuse to ride and meet others from the area. Larry

dancogan
08-19-2010, 07:31 AM
Yes...I still plan on meeting up at Town & Country in Cement City on Saturday the 21st. Some indicated they could make it on the 21st, others indicated the 28th,.....so I show up both days to ride. Plan is to meet between 11:00 - 12:00 and take a ride from there down to Hudson Leather which is on the Michigan/Indiana border and back to Cement City. We can extend the ride if folks want to. For me it's just an excuse to ride and meet others from the area. Larry

Sounds good to us. My wife, Geri, and I will plan on being there. Are we going to eat at the Wells or just assemble and head for Hudson Leather?

Littlebadwolf
08-19-2010, 07:52 AM
Eating at Wells prior to the ride is a good idea...Lots of folks gotta put some stuff in the belly when the clock strikes noon....and the food's pretty good. :)