PDA

View Full Version : kent the Gimp

AnthonyG
08-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Was having lunch in a roadside greasy spoon and overheard some Harley guys getting ready to get back on their B B Q grills and hit the road. Guess all bikes are hot in the summer. Love my B B Q grill:2thumbs:

pitbull
08-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Exactacly right......we got a lot of new to the open are people complaing but truth betold all bikes vib some and put off some heat some more than outher but hey its a motorcycle.....you have to learn to deal with it!:2thumbs:

DSQUARE
08-17-2010, 03:54 PM
Took my wife on a little 150 mi adventure last Sunday here in North Texas @102 f. She rode like a trooper and didn't bitch once., and me on my Harley about med rare.
:shemademe_smilie:

SpyderWolf
08-17-2010, 07:40 PM
I clearly remember my 1986 GSX-R 750 putting out a whole lot more heat than any other machine I have ever ridden, to include the Spyder. I still ended up wrapping the pipes on the Spyder though. :D

canam9
08-18-2010, 11:49 AM
Exactacly right......we got a lot of new to the open are people complaing but truth betold all bikes vib some and put off some heat some more than outher but hey its a motorcycle.....you have to learn to deal with it!:2thumbs:
Yep, and the smell like gas, and after they have been sitting in the sun the hand grips are hot and so on and so on. And I still love fuel powerd toys the best.:ani29:

boborgera
08-18-2010, 01:26 PM
:ohyea:
What people have to realize is, When your riding a Motorcycle your sitting on a heat pump.
Not to mention the heat radiating up from the pavement.
It's not fun unless there's a little pain involved. ;) Anybody can drive around in an air conditioned car.:D

musicarcade
08-18-2010, 01:33 PM
What people have to realize is, When your riding a Motorcycle your sitting on a heat pump.
It's not fun unless there's a little pain involved. ;) Anybody can drive around in an air conditioned car.:D

That's what I decided to do today- drive around in a Air conditioned car.:opps:

..just for a change... otherwise it would have "hurt so good.":ohyea:

SpyderWolf
08-18-2010, 06:34 PM
That's what I decided to do today- drive around in a Air conditioned car.:opps:

..just for a change... otherwise it would have "hurt so good.":ohyea:

:agree: The heat today was unbearable, until the latest round of thunderstorms decided to roll through the area again. :shocked:

Blue Star
08-18-2010, 06:45 PM

I wish my air conditioner in my car works, so I could enjoy it :sour:

musicarcade
08-18-2010, 09:41 PM
I wish my air conditioner in my car works, so I could enjoy it :sour:
Back in the OLD old Days, In Arizona, before the term "politically incorrect" was coined, we called that "Mexican air-conditioning" and that's what i had in my Datsun b210:shocked:

I learned to time lights REAL WELL so as not to bake on AZ asphalt in July!
:chill:

NOTE: Musicarcade apologizes NOW if anyone was offended by any aforementioned comment. It will not happen again. PLEASE do not contact Lamonster to register offense. Thank you. I'm sorry.;)

dadof4
08-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Back in the OLD old Days, In Arizona, before the term "politically incorrect" was coined, we called that "Mexican air-conditioning" and that's what i had in my Datsun b210:shocked:

I learned to time lights REAL WELL so as not to bake on AZ asphalt in July!
:chill:

NOTE: Musicarcade apologizes NOW if anyone was offended by any aforementioned comment. It will not happen again. PLEASE do not contact Lamonster to register offense. Thank you. I'm sorry.;)

Off to rehab dude.