PDA

View Full Version : new supporting vendor??

wyliec
08-13-2010, 06:23 PM
I must have missed the announcement. This is on the home page...
http://tricplate.com/

musicarcade
08-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Uh yeah = Spydergirl posted some great looking mods she had done by the vendor and lamonster posted in that thread that they are a new Spyderlovers sponsor...

BajaRon
08-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Uh yeah = Spydergirl posted some great looking mods she had done by the vendor and lamonster posted in that thread that they are a new Spyderlovers sponsor...

That Lamont....He can be 1 tricky guy! :ohyea:

SpyderWolf
08-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Yes, I also would like to play with the TricPlate, but what you really want to look at are the TricLED's for the Spyder. :2thumbs:

08-14-2010, 07:12 AM
To each his (her ) own.

SpyderWolf
08-14-2010, 10:02 AM
To each his (her ) own.

:agree:

That is the best thing of all about the availability of mods for our Spyders. It allows everyone to change their Spyder to their own liking, regardless of if anyone else likes it or not.

Desert Spyder
08-14-2010, 10:24 AM
I for one like the LED's. I wish I can see it in person at night though. The YouTube videos don't show the whole story I'm sure. I'm a big supporter of more lights for our safety. But I wonder if the lights produce too much of a distraction for other motorists, expecially our fellow cyclists who we might be following. Also, all these lights won't cause the nanny to have a brain fart will it. I remember a thread about some fog/head lights that may have.