PDA

View Full Version : Sunset Ryde

musicarcade
08-09-2010, 10:22 PM
Went for a nice ryde around Beaufort at sunset- a sleepy little coastal town right on the intercoastal waterway. drove out to St. helena island, about ten miles from my house. :spyder: ran great, but I'm still having the transmission code popping up and have to double shift for it to go away. Didn't do it tonight, but it did it in the morning when I went for a ryde:(

Anyway it was so nice out I took a couple photos w/ my phone at the boat landing I stopped at.

Raptor
08-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Went for a nice ryde around Beaufort at sunset- a sleepy little coastal town right on the intercoastal waterway. drove out to St. helena island, about ten miles from my house. :spyder: ran great, but I'm still having the transmission code popping up and have to double shift for it to go away. Didn't do it tonight, but it did it in the morning when I went for a ryde:(

Anyway it was so nice out I took a couple photos w/ my phone at the boat landing I stopped at.

Beautiful man. Sunset rydes rock! I have taken a few up the Nor-Cal coast when we had a few good days and there is something kind of magical about it. I feel it even more than when we had the vette because on 14 I'm out there feelin it! No cockpits, no cocoons, just you, nature and the road. There is nothing like it. :thumbup:

SpyderGirl
08-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Beautiful! :clap:

SpyderWolf
08-10-2010, 05:50 AM
That is a nice little ryde. I need to get down to Beaufort again and try to hook up with you for a ryde soon. Sorry to hear you are still getting the transmission code, but at least you are able to shift it and keep ryding. I am :pray: it stays that way for you.

Nice new signature picture as well. Are you retiring the train pic? :D

musicarcade
08-10-2010, 08:01 AM
That is a nice little ryde. I need to get down to Beaufort again and try to hook up with you for a ryde soon. Sorry to hear you are still getting the transmission code, but at least you are able to shift it and keep ryding. I am :pray: it stays that way for you.

Nice new signature picture as well. Are you retiring the train pic? :D

:roflblack:, yeah, I was tired of looking at the train pic:roflblack:

would love for you to come down this way, or maybe I need to make a trip to Augusta & see you on the way.

SpyderWolf
08-10-2010, 07:09 PM
:roflblack:, yeah, I was tired of looking at the train pic:roflblack:

would love for you to come down this way, or maybe I need to make a trip to Augusta & see you on the way.

Just give me a couple days advance notice if possible, and I will do my best to try to meet you somewhere on the way. :thumbup:

Raptor
08-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Just give me a couple days advance notice if possible, and I will do my best to try to meet you somewhere on the way. :thumbup:

Cool. Spyder Ryders unite!! :thumbup: