PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Focus Groups

LottaLegs
08-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Has anyone else participated in one of the Spyder focus groups besides me and JNT?

I had a blast! Wondering how your experience was.

Did anyone get called for a follow-up after that group? I had a very interesting after-the-focus-group experience.

Let's hear about your Spyder focus group experience.

Linda :chat:

docdoru
08-05-2010, 06:23 AM
:shocked: :dontknow:

bjt
08-05-2010, 06:50 AM
:shocked: :dontknow:

+1 never heard of it.

Lamonster
08-05-2010, 07:07 AM
:dontknow:
http://pkab.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/focus.jpg

irish2themax
08-05-2010, 07:24 AM
+1 never heard of it.

Me either...where are they?

LottaLegs
08-05-2010, 09:33 PM
I got a call from Bengtson Marketing Group out of Vancouver, BC about a focus group. If you look at their website, BRP is one of their clients.

They were doing focus groups of 3 Spyder owners at a time. We were their 10th group (this was back June). They asked questions about our Spyder purchases -- how we knew about them, the buying process, service since purchase, etc. We were paid for participating. It was really fun!

But the best part was that after that day they called to ask if they could film me and my boyfriend at my home with our Spyders and my boyfriend's Harley. They were trying to figure out the personalities of Spyder owners and what other products they're attracted to.

BRP is trying to figure out how to focus their marketing $'s. They let us in a some ideas BRP has for sales, service, etc AND they paid us again. Wish I could make $ everytime I answered questions about the Spyder! I'd be rich just from the questions when I stop for gas!

So, has ANYONE else done one of these focus groups??!? :dontknow:

Yazz
08-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Maybe this is a new thing?

BRP called me soon after I got my Spyder and asked a bunch of questions for a half hour or so with mostly A, B or C answers. Felt it was biased and trying to get specific outcomes.

The focus group sounds like fun. They can come ask me all the questions they want. :D

SethO
08-07-2010, 10:34 AM
I have not, I did meet a few people that put on a 1/3 of the mile I do that brp was paying to test the spyder. I mean I find that redick u lous, I do not put on nearly as much as humans I have met on here.

I think that it is awsome that you got to do this though, I wonder how they got the names to call.