PDA

View Full Version : Street Magic XPS15 Performance Muffler

hevnbound
08-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Has anyone purchased this yet? How does it sound? Compared to Stock and to Hindle?

Thanks for info - I'm considering it.

Roger
08-02-2010, 09:28 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

mdr
08-03-2010, 12:55 AM
I'm also considering the purchase. If you go to their website and click on the 'video' link and then the spyder, you will hear the muffler. It's only idling, however, so it's hard to know how it sounds when moving. I spoke with Matt before he left for Sturgis and he said it makes the Spyder sound like a race car. Louder than stock, but not so loud that you can't hear the person on the back talking to you. Hopefully someone on the board can let us know
more . . .

mdr
08-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Sorry--don't go their website, go to their facebook page to hear the sound.

hevnbound
08-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Living relatively close to them (Custom Dynamics), I've been there twice to listen to the exhaust on their Spyder. First time they were in Chicago at the Spyder event. Yesterday I found that they were in Sturgis!! Next time I'll call first!! Their Spyder should be back home the second week of August. I'll post up how it sounds once I've had a chance to hear it in person.

If the sound is in between the Hindle and Two Bros, I'll purchase it.

I've used Staintune exhausts on previous bikes and I like their clean stainless steel look ... that's what caught my attention on the Street Magic.

SpyderSteve
08-03-2010, 03:21 PM
I was wondering the same thing :popcorn:

Firefly
08-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Waiting for a black version........

:popcorn: