PDA

View Full Version : curious

SPYDERGUY1
07-30-2010, 10:34 PM
perhaps in the wrong forum , but saw an ad in the local performance flyer for a 20 foot plus flame thrower from exhaust, WOW now that would get some attention from the tailgaters...............:2thumbs:

Raptor
07-30-2010, 10:42 PM
:roflblack: I can see it now. You pull off of a light and torch someguy! :roflblack: I don't know why that is funny to me, but the visual is hillarious!!

SPYDERGUY1
07-30-2010, 10:44 PM
actually the way you put it , it is hilarious, but no no, no, it is operator actuacuated by a button..........

SPYDERGUY1
07-30-2010, 10:45 PM
if ever behind a CANADIAN SPYDER, think about this info .

jwhatman
07-31-2010, 09:57 AM
Hubby Porsche 930 used to throw flames from the exhaust. I was following him one night and he took off, so I kept up. All of the sudden this 4 ft flame shot out of his exhaust. We got to our destination and I had to check the front of my car for scorch marks. Needless to say, I kept my distance after that. No tailgating him. Hell of a light show though.

woodchuck
07-31-2010, 11:55 AM
perhaps in the wrong forum , but saw an ad in the local performance flyer for a 20 foot plus flame thrower from exhaust, WOW now that would get some attention from the tailgaters...............:2thumbs:

We used to do this back in the 60s. All we did was drill a hole in the exhaust pipe the size of the spark plug. Then insert a spark plug and a power wire to a switch and then to the spark plug. Race the engine and push the switch and watch the fire fly. :2thumbs: Make sure no one is standing behind you when you do it.:2thumbs: