PDA

View Full Version : Hell, MI - Sunday, Aug 1, 2010

Some Guy
07-29-2010, 10:20 AM
I don't mean to interfere with any of the other Hell plans taking place, but I recently found out Qstick7 (Steve) is coming all the way from Canada this Sunday to visit the sprawling metropolis of Hell. :D Many of you might remember Steve from the parking lot gatherings at the Candlewood back in June, eh.

This Sunday, there will be at least 2 SpyderLovers in Hell. We hope many more will decide to show up. Since this came up so quickly, there are no real plans yet, but we're open for suggestions. I'm sure some of you know some nice rydes in that area as well.

Hope to see lots of you there! :ohyea:
Mike

Littlebadwolf
07-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Mike...I'll be there...let me know details of where to meet...Thanks...Larry

bjt
07-29-2010, 02:28 PM
What time?

Firefly
07-29-2010, 02:34 PM
If it's dry-- I'll be there!
Tina has to work Sunday--- so just me....

dltang
07-29-2010, 04:06 PM
What time?

Yeah, we might be up for a ride after church. We can plan on lunch at the Damned Sight Inn, not bad food.

bjt
07-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Yeah, we might be up for a ride after church. We can plan on lunch at the Damned Sight Inn, not bad food.

I'll have to see what my after church basketball schedule looks like...... http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Leisures_and_Sports/basketball-056.gif

SpyderSteve
07-29-2010, 11:33 PM
If it's dry-- I'll be there!
Tina has to work Sunday--- so just me.... :clap:Hope you can make it Dan, weather looks ok for sunday, To bad Tina has to work [thats the reason i can't make the other rides] i have to save holidays for Sept. :2excited:

8LEGS
07-29-2010, 11:51 PM
:clap:Hope you can make it Dan, weather looks ok for sunday, To bad Tina has to work [thats the reason i can't make the other rides] i have to save holidays for Sept. :2excited:

I wish I could go :gaah:, but gotta go make some money.

SpyderSteve
07-30-2010, 12:01 AM
I wish I could go :gaah:, but gotta go make some money. :( I know the feeling, But we will meet up in Sept :2thumbs:

8LEGS
07-30-2010, 12:08 AM
:2thumbs:

superfly3
07-30-2010, 02:55 AM
I won't be able to make it family personal problems has come up and I have to take care of that first you know,I sure wish I could make this one:gaah: but there is always next time.:2thumbs:

SpyderAnn01
07-30-2010, 06:59 AM
I haven't made up my mind yet. I had 7 yards of stone delivered yesterday that has to make it down two steep slopes before it gets dumped on a third. Since the stone shoveling fairy didn't visit last night I guess I have to do it all by myself. So if i can still move on Sunday I'll probably go.

NancysToy
07-30-2010, 07:38 AM
I haven't made up my mind yet. I had 7 yards of stone delivered yesterday that has to make it down two steep slopes before it gets dumped on a third. Since the stone shoveling fairy didn't visit last night I guess I have to do it all by myself. So if i can still move on Sunday I'll probably go.
I am torn...for similar reasons. Trying to finish up the replacement window installation on the house. I have to take advantage of the nice weather, although I'd rather be riding. We'll see how the project is going. If I can afford a goof-off day, I may try to ride over.

That shoveling stone gets old in a hurry, and 7 yards soon seems like 700. Did that a couple of years back. They say I will get normal movement back any day now. :joke:

Littlebadwolf
07-30-2010, 10:14 AM
Mike...Where to meet and what time?....

Some Guy
07-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Here's a plan:

Meet at noon(ish) in the parking lot between the ice cream shop and the restaurant. That should give us plenty of parking and we'll be away from the more rowdy bunch in the bar parking lot.

:clap::2excited:

k3232668
07-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Just saw this posting for a sunday gathering, maybe I can make it there. Couldnt make the saturday one as I work that day but im off sunday. I do remember talking to Steve in the parking lot at the hotel in Chicago.

Some Guy
07-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Just saw this posting for a sunday gathering, maybe I can make it there. Couldnt make the saturday one as I work that day but im off sunday. I do remember talking to Steve in the parking lot at the hotel in Chicago.

Kelly,
You (and your wife if she's interested), Steve and I can ryde together since you're only a couple miles from my house anyway! :thumbup: I'll call you tomorrow.

bjt
07-30-2010, 05:05 PM
Here's a plan:

Meet at noon(ish) in the parking lot between the ice cream shop and the restaurant. That should give us plenty of parking and we'll be away from the more rowdy bunch in the bar parking lot.

:clap::2excited:

dltang and I won't make it. We don't get out of church until noon and it's a 1.5 hour ride to Hell from our place. Deb wants to veg out that day anyways and my basketball game usually starts at 1pm (and I really need the excercise instead of eating greasy hamburgers and icecream :D).

Littlebadwolf
07-30-2010, 08:14 PM
I'll be there...if anybody from the Jackson area wants to meet up with me for the ride over send me an email and we'll coordinate times...Larry

SpyderSteve
07-30-2010, 10:52 PM
Looking forward to meeting you :2thumbs:

RLS
07-31-2010, 06:35 AM
If everything goes as planned Joan and I will be there. Hell is only 15 miles from our house, maybe that explains why it's always so hot here.....:roflblack:

SpyderAnn01
07-31-2010, 07:49 AM
Kelly,
You (and your wife if she's interested), Steve and I can ryde together since you're only a couple miles from my house anyway! :thumbup: I'll call you tomorrow.
What route are you planning on taking from Lansing? I'm planning on going and maybe I could meet you along the way.

Some Guy
07-31-2010, 12:20 PM
What route are you planning on taking from Lansing? I'm planning on going and maybe I could meet you along the way.

PM sent.

GadgetGuy442
07-31-2010, 01:11 PM
Wife (Sandy) and I may be there.... Coming from Brighton...

Bill

Some Guy
07-31-2010, 01:20 PM

Bill
Excellent! :thumbup:

RLS
07-31-2010, 08:29 PM

Bill

Bill,
Sent you a PM.
Bob