PDA

View Full Version : Now where?

Trickie Dick
07-28-2010, 02:33 PM
:helpsmilie:Now that Indy Cycle has dropped their BRP line and can no longer do warranty work on the spyder, where should one go?
Lafayette and Ft. Wayne come to mind and are the closest. Any recent feedback on those dealers? I know some of you have had issues in the past.

retread
07-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Check PM, Dick.

john

8LEGS
08-02-2010, 10:35 AM
I really like Action Motorsports in Lafayette. Although they had a rocky start and are still not perfect, that's where I choose to go. They have always treated me with respect. Earlier this year they hired a new guy and he seems to know the spyder well. If you call, ask to speak to JD, he is the GM, and tell him you know me and are also a member of spyderlovers, They'll take care of ya.

SpyderFun
08-02-2010, 06:09 PM
I really like Action Motorsports in Lafayette. Although they had a rocky start and are still not perfect, that's where I choose to go. They have always treated me with respect. Earlier this year they hired a new guy and he seems to know the spyder well. If you call, ask to speak to JD, he is the GM, and tell him you know me and are also a member of spyderlovers, They'll take care of ya.

Name dropping! I love it!!! :clap: :roflblack:

Trickie Dick
08-02-2010, 08:46 PM
It's nice to hear they are getting their act together. I know initially you weren't too happy with them. I'm sure I will go up there when the time comes. Right now, I've got to do something about my rear tire. Down to the wear bars and beyond.
Dick