PDA

View Full Version : Sat. Ride For Lunch

Arch
07-26-2010, 10:11 PM
We are going to ride and have some Chicken fried bacon, can't you here your arteries hardening already, they also have great steaks.
http://theeatenpath.com/2009/03/23/chicken-fried-bacon-sodolaks-country-inn-snook-tx/
Thought light breakfast at McDonald's 2920 and 2978, Tomball and ride to Snook, TX for lunch. Snook is in the Bryan College Station Area, weather looks great and looking for a good ride.

Ed

flamingobabe
07-26-2010, 10:29 PM
What time do y'all plan to leave McDonald's??? be at Snook??? I'm a new ryder and might just join y'all...I'll be coming from Friendswood...

Arch
07-28-2010, 10:39 AM
We will be leaving McDonald's about 10:00 to get in to Snook about 11:30. I have a nice leisurely ride planned, should take about 1.5 hrs give or take. I was thinking of getting to McDonald's about 9:00, coffee, light breakfast and chat then leave.

Ed

glynnk
07-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Ed---Dang, I wish I would have seen this earlier. I'm committed to a breakfast ride to Bellville Saturday morning with some folks. Regards to Diane and if that grandaughter of yours is going make sure she stays out of trouble! LOL!

Glynn

flamingobabe
07-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Arch

We won't be able to make the Snook ride:(:(:( maybe we'll be able to catch the next local ride

glynnk
07-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Arch

We won't be able to make the Snook ride:(:(:( maybe we'll be able to catch the next local ride
Got back from my breakfast ride before it started getting really hot. Why don't you suggest a place down your way for a breakfast or lunch meet? We're kinda spread out all over the place, so doing a little riding to a meet/eat isn't a real problem. There are some Spyder folks in Pearland, Clear Lake, Tomball, Spring, Brazoria, LaMarque and me and Joy (Yazz) here in Cypress. Set something up on a Saturday or Sunday and I bet a bunch of us will show up.

Glynnk