PDA

View Full Version : Anyone available to ride this Saturday!

Chezeburger
07-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Hey All,

A few of us are getting together to ride this Saturday July 31st. We will be meeting at 10am in Newburgh NY at the Pilot gas station at the intersection of 17k and rte 84.
All bikes are welcome, but would love to get a good group of spyders out for the ride. This could be the first ride for the Hudson Valley Spyder Riders club!

Chezeburger!

Roger
07-26-2010, 10:27 PM
I will help pass word along is grandma ziggy up for it? :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Roger
07-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Tim Werder maybe up for it he has to check his schedule

rnet
07-27-2010, 04:33 PM
All I can say now, is I will try and make. I will be at pocono's speedway on sunday. I have garage and pit duties that I can't miss.

Gimpy Girl
07-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Wish I could be there with you guys, but got stuff already in the works for that Sat :( Hope you all have a great ride and I'll catch you next time round!

wa3wheels
07-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Would love to go and see your part of the country. But not enough time to get there. :chat:

Roadkill
07-29-2010, 09:11 PM
Tim Werder maybe up for it he has to check his schedule

+I won't be able to join up due to combined schedules (wife & I).

She's on a mandatory install (IT), and I've got oil deliveries tomorrow, which pushed my wheel/tire re-installations to Saturday morning.

Unless I become Mr. Mechanix extraordinaire tomorrow night (hasn't happened in nearly a decade), it's next time, perhaps.

Ride on.
Roadkill

Roger
07-30-2010, 08:30 AM
All I can say now, is I will try and make. I will be at pocono's speedway on sunday. I have garage and pit duties that I can't miss.

Duties do they sell 5 gallon pails of ice cream like you ate at the chatterbox? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::firstplace: