PDA

View Full Version : New Mufflers and Linkpipes in Australia

rosej
07-26-2010, 04:41 AM
Hi All,
I have been looking around for a replacement for the ugly original muffler and eventually spoke with Mark at MC Performance and he was very interested in manufacturing a link pipe locally and trialing a range of mufflers including the Venom and Venom Plus.
What we finally came up with was a nicely made chrome link pipe and three variants of mufflers.
A carbon fibre unit with a flange mount for the link pipe
Plus two variants of the Venom with a slide on mount.

I was surprised at the results:

Better low down torque
Less weight
Looks heaps better
As noisy as you want based on what optional front and rear baffles you install.
Also took the opportunity to have the exhaust system HPC coated to keep the temp down and power up. Mark helped with this too!

Photos follow:
:2thumbs:

wtwing15
07-27-2010, 04:20 AM
Hi All,
I have been looking around for a replacement for the ugly original muffler and eventually spoke with Mark at MC Performance and he was very interested in manufacturing a link pipe locally and trialing a range of mufflers including the Venom and Venom Plus.
What we finally came up with was a nicely made chrome link pipe and three variants of mufflers.
A carbon fibre unit with a flange mount for the link pipe
Plus two variants of the Venom with a slide on mount.

I was surprised at the results:

Better low down torque
Less weight
Looks heaps better
As noisy as you want based on what optional front and rear baffles you install.
Also took the opportunity to have the exhaust system HPC coated to keep the temp down and power up. Mark helped with this too!

Photos follow:
:2thumbs:

Hi what about prices and do they do a RT mufflers

rosej
08-04-2010, 04:33 AM
Give Mark a ring and discuss.
I am not sure if the exhaust is similar to the RS.

His website: www.mcperformance.com.au (http://www.mcperformance.com.au) has all the contact details.
:chat: