PDA

View Full Version : Any other Wyoming owners on here?

wyobrit
07-25-2010, 08:18 PM
I Thought I would try to get the Wyoming section going, I have a Phantom black SM5 which I purchased about a month ago and so far have 2500 miles with no issues. Dealer I have used has been Mavericks in Cheyenne who have been awesome to deal with. I have a car/bike talk radio show every Sturday morning and would love to get a few Spyder owners on either at the station or over the phone and do a Spyder show sometime. Any one interested? Let me know.:spyder2:

NewRider
01-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Wish I could help, Wyobrit. My mother lives in Saratoga.:dontknow:

Questions
05-15-2011, 11:53 PM
Just bought a 2011 RT limited white from Action motorsports in Gillette. Am picking it up on Wednesday. I've been looking at these things since they came out and finaly decided to buy. Really looking forward to it. I ride a lot in the Black hills SD but make the ocasional trip to Cody over beartooth to Redlodge. Very nice ride.
Have been riding a Yamaha V-star bike 2 up but riding a bike 2-up is a little tiresome and takes most of the fun out of riding.
I see some Spyders aroud town so I think they are growing in popularity.

Fly boy
05-16-2011, 06:22 AM
I Thought I would try to get the Wyoming section going, I have a Phantom black SM5 which I purchased about a month ago and so far have 2500 miles with no issues. Dealer I have used has been Mavericks in Cheyenne who have been awesome to deal with. I have a car/bike talk radio show every Sturday morning and would love to get a few Spyder owners on either at the station or over the phone and do a Spyder show sometime. Any one interested? Let me know.:spyder2:

So you're the one I see riding around!

I have the OTHER phantom, but with the touring windshield.

Fly boy
06-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Saw a Silver RS with a spyder on the trunk, sicker on the shield, highway pegs, neons, and a harley? thing around the plate. @ bro's slip on.

Was at Lowes around 11ish Sounded nice when you left.

dlennox
09-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Hi Wyobrit,
Just thought I'd let you know that I just got an RT-S from Maverick and have put 1100 miles on it this past week. Have already started modding it and have painted helmets to match which was easy since I have an autobody repair shop at my disposal.
Dick Lennox

Dragonryder
05-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Got my GS last year from Mavericks. LOVE it so far. Are you in Cheyenne? Do you do any group riding? Would love to find a group to ride with.

Pebbles
01-19-2014, 11:41 PM
Did you ever find anyone? We would love to ride with other spyder riders.

rev.rr
02-24-2014, 07:10 PM
Hi I live in green river,Wyoming My wife and I will be attending spyderfest in springfield Mo Is anybody from wyo going to spyderfest mo?

SPYD3R
02-24-2014, 07:16 PM
any way that i can be of help here in South Carolina....????? :2thumbs:

i think i'll be in Yellowstone this coming May..... way do a burger together...???? :bbq:

rev.rr
02-25-2014, 09:31 PM
spyd3r im always up for a burger, GREEN RIVER Wy is right on I 80 and Yellowstone is about 5 hours north of here We also have flaming george river basin trip that is about a 3 hour trip where you see desert, forest, & the damn, water holding device

ronrico
02-26-2014, 10:44 PM
My mom lives in Casper and when I was there after last years SF I saw a Blue RT I was surprised to see it.

jon8622
06-14-2014, 02:04 PM
I just bought a used 2008 gs and love it. I went into the barrow ditch on an electroglide a couple of months ago. My motivation while in the hospital was to get back in the wind. My sister has a 2008 gs and that is why I looked at the Spyder. Yellow/black with a tall yellow wind shield, Riverton area.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

CowboyEm
10-27-2014, 01:21 AM
Just want ed ot get on and say I'm a spyder driver in Cheyenne.

Looking to start a Cheyenne Riders group if we can find a few other Spyder Lovers in the Cheyenne / Laramie area. Anybody else out there?

Michael82009
03-11-2016, 08:36 PM
Hello fellow Wyomingites
i am picking up my 2014 RT Limited tomorrow in Twin Fall Idaho. Not knowing the weather on I-80, I will trailer her home to Cheyenne. Summer's is coming, I'm retired, wife is off for the summer so I'll be all over when I'm not camping. Hope to meet up with fellow Spyder riders.

BriteSpydie
11-25-2017, 08:55 AM
Hi everyone,
Greetings,
I am a new Spyderlover in Laramie WY. I just got a new 2017 Spyder RT limited-Asphalt Gray Metallic.
Glad to meet everyone in this forum.
Best to all,
BriteSpydie

BriteSpydie
11-25-2017, 09:00 AM
I just bought a used 2008 gs and love it. I went into the barrow ditch on an electroglide a couple of months ago. My motivation while in the hospital was to get back in the wind. My sister has a 2008 gs and that is why I looked at the Spyder. Yellow/black with a tall yellow wind shield, Riverton area.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk
Ho jon8622,
Glad to meet you.
Riverton is a great place. Laramie is still warm and it is unusual. How is Riverton?
Best
BriteSpydie

BriteSpydie
11-25-2017, 09:03 AM

Hi,
I am new to this forum. I live in Laramie and own a 2017 Spyder RT limited. I am looking for a dealer in Cheyenne. Please let me know if you can introduce someone in Mavericks.
Appreciate it. Hope to meet with you sometime soon/during next riding season.
Best
BriteSpydie

Chupaca
11-25-2017, 10:48 AM
There are a small amount of members here that are listed in Wyoming...18 but there are non-members there as well and many tiime you can find out at dealers. Also check the upper left of the home page for groups and clubs...:thumbup:

cstrimble
11-27-2017, 12:05 PM
"Mavericks" in Cheyenne became "High Country Motorsports" several years ago and just recently changed to "High Country Harley-Davidson (https://www.highcountrycheyenne.com/)" when they stopped carrying Can-Am back in August or so. :sour:

For the time being, they will service Spyders and other Can-Am products as they still have some Can-Am certified guys on staff in the service department, but they can no longer do warranty work. Warranty work (or so I've been told and haven't yet confirmed) can be done close to Cheyenne in Laramie or NoCo. They can still order parts as well.

I'm concerned that since they no longer carry Can-Am, they won't keep up the training and certifications for their current staff and there will no longer be a place to have work done in Cheyenne...

Hi,
I am new to this forum. I live in Laramie and own a 2017 Spyder RT limited. I am looking for a dealer in Cheyenne. Please let me know if you can introduce someone in Mavericks.
Appreciate it. Hope to meet with you sometime soon/during next riding season.
Best
BriteSpydie

Jethro
07-05-2019, 10:09 PM
hey! I live in Douglas Wyoming about 130 miles up the hill on HWY 25! glad to help out.
jeff

Jethro
07-05-2019, 10:25 PM
kind of a hop but I use to go to High Country for service. ever since the quit Can Am I go to Cellies Cycles in Scott bluff Nebraska. A platinum dealer , traded my 2010 Rt for a F3 Limited. great service department and sales. Wayne in Service really takes care of the Can Am folks. the family has owned and ran this same dealership for 50 Years. 606 Beltline Hwy East 308.635.0622 treat you just like family!
jeff

ARtraveler
07-06-2019, 10:08 AM
:oldpost: Contains posts from 2014, 2016, and 2017.

Not a problem...but early information may not be as relevant.

BriteSpydie
06-17-2020, 05:42 PM
HI
I am a Spydie in Laramie. I have a gray 2017 RTL SE6. Let us catch up sometime. I am looking for a dealer near Laramie for an oil change. I am interested in a ride together event. I have another buddy here, Roy Sanchez, who owns a can am Spyder too.
Please let me know

Cheyennetaz
04-15-2023, 02:47 PM
I'm new to the Spyder world, does anyone still read this post?