PDA

View Full Version : Just got back...

Paula(Butch2025)
07-25-2010, 06:01 PM
We just got back from the Devil's Head 1st Annual Bike Rally. Beautiful country down there between Baraboo and Merrimac, WI. Saddly the weather didn't help them out on their first try at a bike rally. Hopefully they listened to the suggestions we all made and will tweek it a bit and try again next year. It's worth having a rally in that area, lots of winding, hilly roads to travel and lots to go see too.

Ann, I posted a new album with photos from the trip. If you can't download them let me know and I'll email them to you. Hope you and Joe had as great a day as we did to travel home.

To those of you who whimped out because of the rain...to bad, so sad, we had a great time, those of us that braved the weather.

Paula (via ButchA2025's):f_spider:

SpyderAnn01
07-25-2010, 10:41 PM
We got home around 10:00 et, had a great ride and trip on the ferry. It was great to meet you and Butch and Kelly and all the people from BRP and Rob's. I sure hope that they have a 2nd Annual Bike Rally.

We will take a look at the picutres tomorrow and I'll post the few that I took on my phone.

SethO
07-25-2010, 11:59 PM
looks like a awsome trip, glad you got out and represented the great MN.

Paula(Butch2025)
07-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Here's a few photos from the trip. The people from Rob's and a GoldWing club put together some nice rides for us to buzz around the area, what a beautiful corner of the country that is! Sure hope they do a 2nd Annual Bike Rally.

SpyderAnn01
07-27-2010, 03:00 PM
Butch, great pictures, mine sucked. It really was fun and I look forward to seeing you and Paula in the Smokies

Paula(Butch2025)
07-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Ann, it was great getting to know you and Joe. I'm submitting my letter to get time off for the Smokies, I hope they let me off, it would be fun to see you guy again. Were you able to download any of the photos?

SpyderAnn01
07-27-2010, 05:29 PM
I was able to look at your album, I only took a few pictures on my phone and they aren't that great, pretty much the same shots you took