PDA

View Full Version : Brickyard 400

Degaman
07-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Heading out early in the morning for Indianapolis to watch the race on Sunday.

Roger
07-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Have a safe trip and GO TONY STEWART 14 :2thumbs::clap::2thumbs::clap::2thumbs::clap:

SpyderGirl
07-23-2010, 11:05 PM
Wave to my parents for me. :D

I lived out in Indy for 19 years... been to many races including the first Brickyard. The U.S. Nationals were ran in my backyard (practically) at IRP (Indianapolis Raceway Park) was about a mile from my house.

Have a blast!! :2thumbs:

Raptor
07-23-2010, 11:38 PM
Fantastic! Have a safe trip and enjoy the race. That is gonna be fun!! :clap: Here in CA the U.S. Grand Prix is taking place at Laguna Seca. I'm bummed that I Can't go. I'm having my Sport Rack and Backrest installed on Saturday, so that is a good thing! :D We still might try and make the race on Sunday. If nothing else it would be a good run for the Bike! :ohyea:

fastfraser
07-24-2010, 03:40 AM
:2thumbs: Have fun. We just had the Honda Indy here in Toronto last week.

NancysToy
07-24-2010, 07:23 AM
Wave to my parents for me. :D

I lived out in Indy for 19 years... been to many races including the first Brickyard. The U.S. Nationals were ran in my backyard (practically) at IRP (Indianapolis Raceway Park) was about a mile from my house.

Have a blast!! :2thumbs:
Spent many an event at US Nationals at IRP...probably before you were born...LOL. We even worked US Nationals for a couple of years, right after we were married. I worked hot car staging and Nancy worked in the tower. Only honeymoon we really had. Thank you, NHRA!

It's a small world!

Trickie Dick
07-24-2010, 08:04 AM
They've been racing here since Wednesday. Midgets and Silver Crown on Thurday, and then trucks last night at O'Reilly Raceway Park.(the old IRP) It's a big deal. Had a NASCAR hauler parade yesterday in Speedway. Qualifying and practice for the the Brickyard is today. Nationwide is tonight at O'Reilly. So if you like racing, Indy is the place to be this weekend.
The GP series comes at the end of August. Lot's of bikes for that.

Oh, Scotty I forgot about the Nationals. Labor Day weekend if memory serves. Come on down.