PDA

View Full Version : I'm BACK!!!!

ThreeFeet
07-23-2010, 12:49 AM
After leaving Mo the 27 June I went to Iowa. Cut across and up to Paton( where My step dad and his brothers were born) then on to Wisc. Got into Merrill Wi 4days after start. All this for the first time EVER of me on a bike pulling a trailer!!! Like WOW!!! saddle sore but loved it. Lotsa fresh air. Soo get on my nieces computer and CAN NOT GET MY EMAIL!!!:gaah::gaah::gaah: CAN NOT GET TO MY YAHOO!!!!! Nothing worked soooo had to wait till i got back. In the meantime got to be in my home town 4th July Parade!!! different being IN it verses watching it!!! Bike didn't overheat like some of the Harleys were doing. Anyway then went on a Salute to Korean Veterans ryde to Greenbay:firstplace:. About time SOMEBODY noticed those guys!! Was a really neat ryde LOTSA old cars ie stingrays,old VW, couple 32s I think, and a whole bunch of bikes!!! maybe 2- 300. On the way back of course got wet. Really appreciate Frogg Toggs!!! So then it was time to come back home. and so left there 12 Jul and home on the 14th. 15th tried to get into my mail did that finally and then to Spyder lovers. BUT since I was unable to get to that site I was dropped from the rolls as MackyMouse:( and so I got back into the whole thing as ThreeFeet sooo here I is. for what that's worth!! The bike treated me real good. Vibration got worse the closer to home I got. After a visit to Cowtown and new plugs, MAJOR change in vibration. Considerabley less!!! :2thumbs: When in Wi did go talk to a guy from BRP where they train the techs about the spyder. He said BRP checks Spyder Lovers site frequently. Said my SE5 shouldn't be pulling a trailer told him "it's YOUR trailer" no answer to that. Sorry this is long not even sure it will show up anyplace where anybody will give a toot!! But had to try. Sooo am watching the site and keeping up with what's goin on. And am back to maybe I should get an RT-S. But it STILL doesn't have a CUP HOLDER!!!! :gaah::dontknow::roflblack:

ThreeFeet
07-23-2010, 12:56 AM
I went almost 3000 mi, and AVERAGED just a little over 29 mpg. Got on line at home and found AIR-HAWK.com for a little air cushion for my tired tush!!! I REALLY think I will get one!!!:2thumbs::ohyea:

SpyderSteve
07-23-2010, 01:00 AM
:congrats:

xpeschon
07-23-2010, 04:36 AM
I'm sticking to MACKYMOUSE,,, Welcome back home.. Sounds as though you had a pretty nice time.. You didn't miss much here in MO.. We all went for a couple of rides but thats about it.. I'll bet the weather up there was much nicer then what you are experience right now with all the humdity.. Glad to have ya back MACK...

X-Joe

Mo Lee
07-23-2010, 05:41 AM
Welcome back, glad you enjoyed yourself. I was just asking the group about you last weekend. Sure seems to be a lot of RS's pulling trailers though, could they all be wrong.

ThreeFeet
07-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Holllllyy shamooly I actually looked in the manual for a change. Says don't pull a trailer witht his bike.:helpsmilie: OOOOOHHHHH CRAP!!!!:yikes: am I in deep doodoo or what!!???:lecturef_smilie: Guess there goes my warrenty???:gaah::opps: Will have to check with Len in Cowtown. But REALLY think I am in deeeep s--t!!!nojoke I guess I am the dumbest one on a spyder!!! BUT in my ignorance I have a LOT of FUN!!!!:roflblack::roflblack: (formerly Mackeymouse) :spyder: