PDA

View Full Version : Going crazy for tunes

canam9
07-22-2010, 07:15 PM
:helpsmilie:I can not for the life of me understand how to program the presets on the Command Center for the local radio. I have sat on the machine with the owner's guide till the batt ran low and I sat there with it running till I choked.:opps: I just dont get it.:gaah: I'm going to take a walk and try later. Maybe after a ryde.:doorag:

rineer4635
07-22-2010, 07:51 PM
:helpsmilie:I can not for the life of me understand how to program the presets on the Command Center for the local radio. I have sat on the machine with the owner's guide till the batt ran low and I sat there with it running till I choked.:opps: I just dont get it.:gaah: I'm going to take a walk and try later. Maybe after a ryde.:doorag: Looks to me like you tap left and right to change stations, hold button up to change your set favorites and hold button down to save a local station. I did my XM a few weeeks ago and it was not too bad, don't remember exactly without the manual. Hope this helped...

Magic Man
07-22-2010, 08:06 PM
:helpsmilie:I can not for the life of me understand how to program the presets on the Command Center for the local radio. I have sat on the machine with the owner's guide till the batt ran low and I sat there with it running till I choked.:opps: I just dont get it.:gaah: I'm going to take a walk and try later. Maybe after a ryde.:doorag:

What's the matter my local stations don't come in out there. :roflblack::joke:

canam9
07-22-2010, 09:14 PM
:roflblack:No, they come in great Ev. I was just trying to get one or two out here.btw I handed out some of your cards at my stealer today, a couple were checking out the machine. It was in for the trany fix and the tech and service guy both commented on your handy work:thumbup:. Love the machine, thanks again. Say "Hi" to the gang for me.:ani29:

fireplug98
04-01-2012, 11:37 AM
LOL I'm having the same problem. Just had XM module installed and for the life of my, can't get stations preset.

BitSlayer
04-01-2012, 12:21 PM
I have been able to get my presets set once with no problem. Using the instructions posted will set the preset number to the last available one. The problem I have is when I want to reset a preset, say that three time real fast :), the "song information" clears out the preset number and I cannot get it done fast enough. This especially occurs when you are trying to reset numbers that are in the upper range, like 10-15. When I talked to my dealer, he tried and had the same problem as me and did not have a solution for the issue short of calling BRP. I figured I would just wait for a long ryde and when I was out of the listening area I would finish setting them up. Problem is, I keep having senior moment when I am on my rydes. :roflblack:

Anyone got a solution for getting the stations set?
Afraid there is no solution to my senior moments. :(

fireplug98
04-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Yes, my dealer had no idea either how to preset stations.
He said he will call BRP and inquire about it. I'm just waiting for him to get back to me.
You would think that BRP would have a more in-depth, how to instructions. Nothing really came with my XM install.