PDA

View Full Version : Lets go to the Races Missouri riders

xpeschon
07-19-2010, 03:51 PM
OK lets plan for the races on Saturday night at I-44 Speedway Lebanon MO.. I went a couple weeks ago and hung out on the wild side.. Races will be over around 10:00 O'clock at night.. Small track but its fun... See Link below..

http://i44speedway.net/

X-Joe

SpyderAnn01
07-19-2010, 05:25 PM
I wish I lived in MO, you guys have all the fun!

Mo Lee
07-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Not sure my family will allow me to attend races yet, they are afraid it will get in my blood again. The only time I ever heard my son raise his voice to his Wife was a couple of years ago when I was joking about racing again and she said sure why not. If I do get permission are we going Spyder or two wheels?

docdoru
07-19-2010, 05:29 PM
:2thumbs::yes::thumbup:

pitbull
07-19-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm in Joe! its always a great time with you all!:2thumbs:

pitbull
07-19-2010, 06:34 PM
We wish you were here to! all are always welcome

bjt
07-19-2010, 06:51 PM

Me too except it's too dang hot down there in the summer. http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Angels_and_Demons/fireball.gif

G-Man
07-19-2010, 07:49 PM
I think we're going to have to pass this time Joe. :( We're getting down to the wire for a visit from B's mom. We'll be painting bathroom and second bedroom. Sounds like fun tho. Maybe next time. Sorry, but sometimes we just have to knuckle down. We'll watch the post to see what the schedule is. Maybe we can meet at the start and see you all off. :doorag:

xpeschon
07-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Alright its on... G-Man and BB the time line may fit folks,, it will not be a long day at all.. The hot laps start at 18:30 (6:30PM),, Race starts at 19:30 (7:30PM),, you should be wrapp'in things up for the day by then... We will have you home in bed by 10:30 or so... Come on don't let the group down... OK if you have never been to the WILD SIDE on the speedway it something like this,, Although they do sell drinks, hot dogs and hamburgers you are allowed to bring a Grill and cook you own food, bring you own drinks and enjoy the race sitting on your tailgate or lawn chair.. So its gonna be kind of hard to strap in those iteams BUT I'm going Spyder--Small Cooler--and I will find room for a Lawn Chair as well.. We can meet up at like 17:30 (5:30 PM) ride into Lebanon for a fast food place, head to the race track by 18:30 (again thats 6:30 PM).. Again I'm going Spyder and Dale will be on his Bike as well.. Lisa will not be in the truck for she plans on going to Kansas City on Saturday.... Come one Come all folks,, it will be fun.. Kind of a long ride home for you Len but I'm sure you can handle it and bring along Larry,, Lets do this.... WHERE YOU AT LARRY

X-Joe

PS: Cost to be on the WILD SIDE is $12.00 bucks, thats where we are headed boys and girls...

BumbleBee
07-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Sorry to let you all down, but not this time. :(
We have to really buckle down and get our house done. We only have 2-weeks left, and our plan was to get this done by then. We are already behind in our scheduled planning.

We will take a break and see you off in our paint splattered clothing :D

xpeschon
07-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Alright thats cool, I DO understand for sure, I've been there.... .. It's just not gonna be the same with out you two... I will be sure to bring along a camera and post a few pictures on Sunday..

X-Joe

xpeschon
07-20-2010, 05:29 AM
Sounds like a plan brother,,,If it all pans out hope to see you both on Saturday.. Dale plans on being there as well and is a HUGE NASCAR person...

X-Joe

xpeschon
07-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Not much activity with this one but thats cool----Sounds like its going to be just me and Len (The Pitbull Buggy), or did I miss something here?? Florida group do you wanna come on up!!! Doc--Dave--Forest.... Just kidding but I'll bet if you where a bit closer, lets say L----I----K----E North Carolina you'd make it as much as you boys like to run......

X-Joe

Mo Lee
07-23-2010, 05:55 AM
Not much activity with this one but thats cool----Sounds like its going to be just me and Len (The Pitbull Buggy), or did I miss something here?? Florida group do you wanna come on up!!! Doc--Dave--Forest.... Just kidding but I'll bet if you where a bit closer, lets say L----I----K----E North Carolina you'd make it as much as you boys like to run......

X-Joe
Don't rule me out yet!

xpeschon
07-23-2010, 06:49 AM
Alright buddy,, we will put you in the possible list...

X-Joe

PS: Right now its Me, Len, Dale..

pitbull
07-23-2010, 08:21 AM
looking forward to it joe! also think big dog larry is possibly on board aswell!

xpeschon
07-23-2010, 08:34 AM
I sent him a Face Book message cause I know he is on that more then Spyderlovers but have not yet heard anything.. Lisa plans on riding up in the truck a bit later then when we are leaving and gonna bring some extra friends, or friend with her... I will have a cooler with some drinks in it,, Soda's and Water anyway,, some lawn chairs and tail-gate chairs as well.. Should be fun,, Lets just meet up at the house,, the whole 5:30 is not a criticial time so when ever we all get together then we will go from there... Lee at the house around 5:30 if ya plan on going brother..

X-Joe

BumbleBee
07-23-2010, 09:20 AM
We will be there to say hi and see you all off, but we are not going along this time, as long as you don't mind seeing us in our painter outfits :2thumbs:

xpeschon
07-25-2010, 07:48 AM
Thanks for coming over yesterday G-Man,, Although there wasn't many takers for the races we did have a good time... Meet some other people down there and kind of hung out with them.. I had the opportunity to have a passenger on the back of the spyder.. It was my buddies wife Joan--she has never road on the spyder before and had a very nice time I could tell by the smile on her face, Dale (her husband) followed on his bike.. On the way back though she elected to ride with my wife Lisa in the pick-up (who by the way carried the JUNK to the races, Chairs, Cooler, Table, Unbrella etc) due to the fact that it started to rain a bit, yes Mo Lee you where correct it did rain as we where leaving the race track BUT nothing hard and heavy, it actually felt kind of good being that it was HOT as HELL there, Oh did I say that, I mean HECK.... All and All it was fun and glad we went.. The Pit Bullybuggy (Len) I know you tried to meet me at the races and your day was FULL of business type activity delivery the new spyder you sold and I know you got hung up at the new owners house (Probably did anyway) but we missed you and Larry... Whens the NEXT trip.. Got a buddy Racing in Rogersville on the 13th (or could be the 14th),, Thats my next race day anyway,, and he has a CAR that you will not beleive,, He raced in Topeka last week-end at Pinks all Out,, He told me last night he didn't hit the NITROUS but ran 10.43 in the 1/4 mile with out it....

X-Joe