PDA

View Full Version : Little Sturgis

RED RIDER
07-18-2010, 08:38 PM
I was tooling down I-24 from Nashville to St. Louis and saw many
Harleys and a couple of Spyders. Seems they were at a rally near
Paducah Ky. They said there was a huge turnout and it was called
Little Sturgis. Any one ever hear of it? They said it was a great time.

BajaRon
07-18-2010, 08:43 PM
I was tooling down I-24 from Nashville to St. Louis and saw many
Harleys and a couple of Spyders. Seems they were at a rally near
Paducah Ky. They said there was a huge turnout and it was called
Little Sturgis. Any one ever hear of it? They said it was a great time.

If there were Spyders there, of course it was a good time! ;)

Longlegs
07-18-2010, 08:48 PM
I've heard some stories from there and another one in Southern Indiana called Bean Blossom. From what I gather it's a big party. Didn't sound like my kinda thing.

GeminiJane
07-18-2010, 09:03 PM
We're only about 80 miles north of Paducah so we see the stream of bikes heading through every year but Little or Big, Sturgis type happenings don't seem to appeal to me. Although I guess I should give it a try before I discount it....never thought I'd be looking forward to meeting up with hundreds of Spyder ryders in the Smokies but I'm counting the days - who knew :2thumbs::dontknow:

BajaRon
07-18-2010, 09:20 PM
We're only about 80 miles north of Paducah so we see the stream of bikes heading through every year but Little or Big, Sturgis type happenings don't seem to appeal to me. Although I guess I should give it a try before I discount it....never thought I'd be looking forward to meeting up with hundreds of Spyder ryders in the Smokies but I'm counting the days - who knew :2thumbs::dontknow:

I guarantee you... A WORLD of difference between the 2 events! The Stugis types have no idea what they are missing.

There are Riders and there are Partiers. I'm a rider...

retread
07-19-2010, 07:50 AM
:agree: Been to the Beanblossom thing, won't be back.

john