PDA

View Full Version : Spyders in the Smokies

Star Cruiser
07-16-2010, 12:05 AM
I am in Brampton Ontario and will be going to Gatlinburg for the Spyders in the Smokies Rally. Any others from Ontario heading down? I will probably leave on Monday and spend a couple of days to ride down.

SpyderSteve
07-16-2010, 11:19 PM
I plan on leaving Monday also, checking in on Tuesday [i think i am hooking up with superfly3] on the way down:clap: Maybe we can leave together :dontknow:

superfly3
07-17-2010, 12:01 AM
I plan on leaving Monday also, checking in on Tuesday [i think i am hooking up with superfly3] on the way down:clap: Maybe we can leave together :dontknow:

yes,can't wait should be a good ride and good times.:ohyea:

SpyderSteve
07-17-2010, 12:13 AM
Hey Greg are you going on that ride to HELL[mi] in Aug.:spyder:

superfly3
07-17-2010, 12:26 AM
I don't know yet still deciding,hopfuly I don't have to work.

SpyderSteve
07-17-2010, 12:30 AM
PM sent:cheers:

SilverSurfer
07-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Hi folks, I'm ryding from Maryland to Spyders in the Smokies for the entire week of the event, departing the 19th of Sept, riding down I-81 through the Shennandoah Valley ... spending that night in Roanoke, VA then continuing down 81 to Tennessee, etc., to arrive in Gatlinburg on the 20th. I'm trying to link with other ryders who may be traveling during the same time frame to link with in MD, VA at various points along the way, including those that are ryding down from PA, NY, NJ, OH, WV, etc.

Let's correspond on schedules and see if we can grow a pack o' spydies along our ryde! Safety in numbers ... comaradeship and all like that, ya know?

irish2themax
07-29-2010, 01:57 AM
Hi folks, I'm ryding from Maryland to Spyders in the Smokies for the entire week of the event, departing the 19th of Sept, riding down I-81 through the Shennandoah Valley ... spending that night in Roanoke, VA then continuing down 81 to Tennessee, etc., to arrive in Gatlinburg on the 20th. I'm trying to link with other ryders who may be traveling during the same time frame to link with in MD, VA at various points along the way, including those that are ryding down from PA, NY, NJ, OH, WV, etc.

Let's correspond on schedules and see if we can grow a pack o' spydies along our ryde! Safety in numbers ... comaradeship and all like that, ya know?

Silver...are you still planning on going to G'burg?

I will be departing Martinsburg WV and taking I-81 also. Originally, I had planned on driving straight through to G'burg but I'd enjoy the company.

Not sure which route you'd take to get to I-81. We could meet in Martinsburg or Roanoke. Where were you thinking of staying in Roanoke? What time did you plan on departing on the 20th (In case I want to meet up that morning instead)?