PDA

View Full Version : July 17/July 31 rides in NY

grumpybob
07-15-2010, 03:30 PM
On July 17 the 2nd Annual Vietnam Veterans Memorial Highway of Valor "Tribute Ride" is happening from Owego NY. to Fair Haven NY..

On July 31 the USO ride in Horseheads is happening.

Is anybody in the Syracuse area going on either/both rides?

I'm doing the Horseheads ride, and am trying to do part of the "Tribute Ride" from Montezuma to Fair Haven.

Smylinacha
07-15-2010, 03:41 PM
See you in Horseheads! We're leaving around 9 - 10 on Friday - about 15 bikes from work (22 people in total). So we'll be at the Hilton Garden Inn!

On July 17 the 2nd Annual Vietnam Veterans Memorial Highway of Valor "Tribute Ride" is happening from Owego NY. to Fair Haven NY..

On July 31 the USO ride in Horseheads is happening.

Is anybody in the Syracuse area going on either/both rides?

I'm doing the Horseheads ride, and am trying to do part of the "Tribute Ride" from Montezuma to Fair Haven.

grumpybob
07-15-2010, 03:59 PM
See you in Horseheads! We're leaving around 9 - 10 on Friday - about 15 bikes from work (22 people in total). So we'll be at the Hilton Garden Inn!

We are leaving the house by 11:00 an on Friday. Two people. About 2.5 Hr. ride. Also staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. Leaving sometime Sunday morning.

I am invisable, girlfriend will point at me so nobody will knock me down.:roflblack::yikes:

Smylinacha
07-15-2010, 09:39 PM
:roflblack: See you Friday!

We are leaving the house by 11:00 an on Friday. Two people. About 2.5 Hr. ride. Also staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. Leaving sometime Sunday morning.

I am invisable, girlfriend will point at me so nobody will knock me down.:roflblack::yikes:

jeuchler
07-28-2010, 10:40 AM

Spoke with RoadDog yesterday--what route are you guys taking over to Horseheads?

We were gonna just scoot out on 88. Five and a half hours.

Smylinacha
07-29-2010, 12:06 PM
See everyone there!